[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Grats on the core! After 2600 fusing I finally got my 6L!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/disturbed_999/characters this is now my character, I'm pretty happy. (the berserker that is.)
Last edited by Huntss on Apr 11, 2016, 3:36:31 AM
"
So, on the Marauder 100 point build and final build, the tree heads right past(above)where the Maurd starts. It's the area with the 7 5% increase life and the +20 max life/14% increase constitution nodes. The problem is that when you do the Ascendancy quest and pick a class, the class selection completely covers that area. Am I missing something? Becuse that's pretty much all the life for this build and I don;t see any other way to get +20 to max life/+49% increase in life. Please help. I'd hate to think this just critically ended this build because I'm loving it.

No worries! You just missed "the magic button" that solves all your problems! :P

Behold and rejoice! I present to you:

THE ONE AND ONLY MAGIC BUTTON!

Spoiler

"
Grats on the core! After 2600 fusing I finally got my 6L!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/disturbed_999/characters this is now my character, I'm pretty happy. (the berserker that is.)

Thanks alot man and gratz on the well deserved 6L!!!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
No worries! You just missed "the magic button" that solves all your problems! :P

TY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I swear that I Googled looking for an answer. Apparently I was asking it the wrong questions.....
"
"

TY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I swear that I Googled looking for an answer. Apparently I was asking it the wrong questions.....

Ha ha np, ur welcome! :P
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Hey! So i switched from LNB's Infernal Blow to this build, the increased dps is pretty neat, but im still pretty far from the 8.4k life and 300k dps you have. Im currently sitting at 4.7k life and 60-ish k dps (with Conc. Effect, around 45k dps using Increased AoE) @lvl 85. My gears are:

My question is: What do you suggest in order to increase my dps and life pool? I don't want to give up the BoR because im going for the gladiatorial look, and i don't have enough respec points to switch to axes so i gotta stick with 2h maces.
"
saurion1 wrote:
Hey! So i switched from LNB's Infernal Blow to this build, the increased dps is pretty neat, but im still pretty far from the 8.4k life and 300k dps you have. Im currently sitting at 4.7k life and 60-ish k dps (with Conc. Effect, around 45k dps using Increased AoE) @lvl 85. My gears are:

My question is: What do you suggest in order to increase my dps and life pool? I don't want to give up the BoR because im going for the gladiatorial look, and i don't have enough respec points to switch to axes so i gotta stick with 2h maces.

Tbh if you want to keep the gladiator like look I would just MTX any BoR on ur helmet.
Thing about your tho is that it does allready have reduced EQ duration which is huge for this build!

I also dont know about Lifting Bro's build but here's a tree that should fit ur level:

Also looking at your gear you really want to replace that Mokou's Embrace and get higher life on ur boots, belt, amulet and rings.
To increase your damage, try to also get flat physical dmg on your amulet, and both rings + since you allready got a free faster attacks in the BoR you might want try and play without multistrike and switch in weapon elemental dmg. gem.
Conc. is for bosses, switch it for inc. aoe for clearing packs.

Also you shouldnt have any mana issues when you get urself a pair of life, res, and manaleech gloves, flat phys ontop would be awesome to get!

For flasks simply copy mine.
Taste of Hate might be too expensive to get for you now tho. Use Atziri's Promise instead or get a Granite of Ironskin.
This should do fine for a very long time! :)

Hey mate, what is the reasoning on picking berserker exactly? Why not juggernaut for an instance :)? thanks a lot in advance
"
Hey mate, what is the reasoning on picking berserker exactly? Why not juggernaut for an instance :)? thanks a lot in advance

The answere here is fairly simple :P

I just prefer raw dmg. over defense and the 40% more to dmg. we get from Berserker is no joke! :)

I you're more a defensive player feel free to pick Juggernaut or even Chieftain.

I have searched in this thread and maybe I missed it, but I got a few simple questions.

I am still leveling, and cant wear my atziri axe yet but:

1. What should I pick when my ax is only 5L? (cant afford more atm)

2. How do you keep your life and mana up and running. My mana is out in 3 hits, and the life leech is very poor atm.

3. Are your endurance charges only come from Enduring cry? So you need to recast that every 10 sec right?

What I do for now is flip on warlords mark as aura and my life and mana gets fixed, but I lose Herald of Ash.

Thanks a lot, Cheers
ign: tulkanion
Hi. ^^

I'm starting with a new character and following your guide. but I have a doubt in Act 2 to kill the bandits do not understand "Oak - Kill - Oak".

Do I have to help Oak normal, kill 3 after, and in the last difficulty back to help Oak?

Thank you. : D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info