[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
"
"
multistrike mgiht be good vs bosses or in groups, but for solo it makes you stand in place too long. solo I already 1 shot all normal mobs with my gems in a tabula. I tested both up to tier 14 maps and multistrike just slowed me down. I would replace it with PTL, though you could try giving increase AOE a shot.

I dont recommand Physical to Lightning becuz this splits up ur dmg. way to much into elemantal which isnt good against bosses cuz most do have high res. plus this would greatly reduce the bleed you deal with disfavour.

Half your damage is elemental already with Added Fire Damage. With that said, you can always link Leap Slam with COH and Elemental Weakness. Or do what I did and link up a dual curse set up with Warlord's for the health and mana and then EW to shred their resistances. Without buffs, my tooltip with PTL is 66k. About 90% of my damage is elemental so we get about a 38-40% reduction to their resistance using on top of that. With frenzy charges, Ancestral Protector, Blood Rage and flasks, you can push up to around 100k.

So that's about 100k raw dps (where the only loss is attack speed, not damage) with an additional 40% from the resistances, which is hard to measure as weakness can put their resists into the negative.

The nice thing about using PTL is that you can swap it out for increased AOE for farming as they are both int gems.

Being able to run PTL or AOE means also being able to shuffle your elemental to physical damage in case of reflect. However, going near 100% elemental is pretty scary with regards to reflect so, I dunno, yolo? lol

Can you post a complete tree of your idea for ur build because the one you posted had a node path of the warrior which makes no sense to me can you explain ? this has nothing do to with the quoted text but i had to get ur attention somehow , since ur characters are private
2400 fusings used on the atziri's axe and still no 6L. I hate this game, I'm just about ready to quit and never play it again.
"
2400 fusings used on the atziri's axe and still no 6L. I hate this game, I'm just about ready to quit and never play it again.

2,4k in... holy moly I honestly feel sorry for ya! D:

Did you at least sell the Axe when getting a 5L and than buy a new one? D:
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
I didn't because I have a decent roll and from looking at prices and trying to sell it at 5L it's just very time consuming and saves almost no currency :(
"

Fair enough, you have a very good point there.
I pref. having high bleed tho.
I'm also currently testing a different tree that is more focused on the bleed disfavour provides.
The the dmg. tests VS high hp bosses like atziri and similar folks have been really good so far, tbh even better than expected and even more damaging than the current setup.
When I'm done with testing I'll add the tree here so you guys can test it for yourself and than judge me if you think its better or not! :P

I might also test said CoH leap setup with PtL.
It sounds really interesting. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Bloodletting is 4 nodes to get to and gives you 50% increased DoT damage and an additional 25% increased damage as anything you hit will bleed using Disfavour. You could drop By the Blade and snag another node somewhere else for it. Actually even in general, for your build, Bloodletting is probably a better node than By the Blade as you get the 25% increased damage in lieu of the 24% physical damage increase then all the boosts to DoT. It's one way to go if you want to amplify damage over time.

The only downside to CoH + EW is that the radius of Leap Slam is rather small and the play style requires you leap into every mob, putting you at far greater risk of getting blown up by DD. That's why I went dual curse, so I didn't have to jump on everyone. I still use Leap Slam + Fortify, but don't need any of for actual combat.

Another avenue is to use Heretic's Veil as it's essentiall a 6-L with the built in Blasphemy and Enlighten. The only thing is it has no life or resists (made for CI builds not life builds) so getting that back on other gear becomes problematic.

Streamer bakedchicken is playing an EQ hero using a 1-hander (Varunastra) and obliterates with it. He went CI but built an impressive hero nonetheless. Might want to check it out.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"

Fair enough, you have a very good point there.
I pref. having high bleed tho.
I'm also currently testing a different tree that is more focused on the bleed disfavour provides.
The the dmg. tests VS high hp bosses like atziri and similar folks have been really good so far, tbh even better than expected and even more damaging than the current setup.
When I'm done with testing I'll add the tree here so you guys can test it for yourself and than judge me if you think its better or not! :P

I might also test said CoH leap setup with PtL.
It sounds really interesting. :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Bloodletting is 4 nodes to get to and gives you 50% increased DoT damage and an additional 25% increased damage as anything you hit will bleed using Disfavour. You could drop By the Blade and snag another node somewhere else for it. Actually even in general, for your build, Bloodletting is probably a better node than By the Blade as you get the 25% increased damage in lieu of the 24% physical damage increase then all the boosts to DoT. It's one way to go if you want to amplify damage over time.

The only downside to CoH + EW is that the radius of Leap Slam is rather small and the play style requires you leap into every mob, putting you at far greater risk of getting blown up by DD. That's why I went dual curse, so I didn't have to jump on everyone. I still use Leap Slam + Fortify, but don't need any of for actual combat.

Another avenue is to use Heretic's Veil as it's essentiall a 6-L with the built in Blasphemy and Enlighten. The only thing is it has no life or resists (made for CI builds not life builds) so getting that back on other gear becomes problematic.

Streamer bakedchicken is playing an EQ hero using a 1-hander (Varunastra) and obliterates with it. He went CI but built an impressive hero nonetheless. Might want to check it out.

Thats allmost exactly what I'm testing atm, wont give any further information out yet tho. :P

About the Leap Slam, in the end it all comes down to the players playstyle and preferences imo and yes it can indeed be really dangerous just jumping into packs if you dont pay attention. I would also NEVER remove fortify there.

Herectics Veil sounds like an interesting option but as you allready said losing life and res. is painfull.

I allready saw his build and yes its indeed a strong one.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

For ascendancy, what should I go for with the points from norm Izaro? The leech? Or should I be making my way down to the 40% more dmg first?
That's what I ended up going with and it's working out well, thanks for the reply and great build btw.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Apr 10, 2016, 8:18:32 PM
"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
For ascendancy, what should I go for with the points from norm Izaro? The leech? Or should I be making my way down to the 40% more dmg first?

That decision is up to you TBH.
I picked the leech 1st tho cuz it helps alot while leveling imo! :)

Core down!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 10, 2016, 10:41:26 PM
So, on the Marauder 100 point build and final build, the tree heads right past(above)where the Maurd starts. It's the area with the 7 5% increase life and the +20 max life/14% increase constitution nodes. The problem is that when you do the Ascendancy quest and pick a class, the class selection completely covers that area. Am I missing something? Becuse that's pretty much all the life for this build and I don;t see any other way to get +20 to max life/+49% increase in life. Please help. I'd hate to think this just critically ended this build because I'm loving it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info