[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

"
Austeres wrote:
Would you be able to convert the "converted" fire damage to chaos with Infernal Mantle and Consuming daggers? and would it all still dip?

Great guide btw

I bought a Consuming dark and was dual wielding with a Doryanis in off hand. Clear speed and tooltip were cut in half compared to when I used my Phoenix shield. I don't know why but it didn't work as well as I thought it would. The prolifs were not doing as much damage. Mobs usually die when they walk through it but after walking through they had half health or more.

I could be doing something wrong or maybe it just felt slower but wasn't, I don't know.
Last edited by DaBoss222 on Apr 20, 2016, 11:21:52 PM
What skill are you using to take on Lab? With the inability to use our VRF, I'm finding Arc is not going to get the job done.
"
Polish91 wrote:
What skill are you using to take on Lab? With the inability to use our VRF, I'm finding Arc is not going to get the job done.

It's not uber, Bizaro barely has any HP, arc will do just fine.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Polish91 wrote:

If you simply switch out Vaal Flameblast (or VRF) with Storm Call and maybe switch the support gems then you will have a very decent amount of single target dps. Using onslaught flask, writhing worms, pulling him into mob packs, etc will all help the fight. I had to wait until the early 70's to finish merc lab, but likely could have went in much sooner.
"
Polish91 wrote:

How i kill izaro:

1, Wyrmsign gloves, Flameblast + Controlled dest + fire pent + Empower (Or something else i guess)

2, Stand next to the pit, before izaro comes up, Put a orb of storms down, hold down flameblast to charge, then pop all your worm flasks inside the orb of storms to have it kill them, this will give you conflux (100% chance to ignite\shock)

3, Let go of flameblast and watch him burn. Takes some practise and you might need a aoe node or 2 to make it easier.

But this how i generally do it on my runs.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 21, 2016, 4:44:53 PM
"
DaBoss222 wrote:
"
Austeres wrote:
Would you be able to convert the "converted" fire damage to chaos with Infernal Mantle and Consuming daggers? and would it all still dip?

Great guide btw

I bought a Consuming dark and was dual wielding with a Doryanis in off hand. Clear speed and tooltip were cut in half compared to when I used my Phoenix shield. I don't know why but it didn't work as well as I thought it would. The prolifs were not doing as much damage. Mobs usually die when they walk through it but after walking through they had half health or more.

I could be doing something wrong or maybe it just felt slower but wasn't, I don't know.

> 50% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
> Deal no Non-Fire Damage
May I ask why you go 2 Curses on tree but you only have warlods mark? :O
Or did I miss sth.

"
lolepple wrote:
May I ask why you go 2 Curses on tree but you only have warlods mark? :O
Or did I miss sth.

Corruption on his gloves or OoS with CoH :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Why do chose "Added Cold Damage" over "Faster Casting"?
With Faster Casting it feels, at least for me, more powerfull.

Greetings
So many elemental conversions it makes it a bit confusing. Let me know if I got this right:
1. 50% of Arc Damage is being converted to Fire from the Passive 'Avater of Fire'
2. then the remaining 50% is being transformed into cold with the CoTB ring.
3. Cold to Fire Skill gem is converting 50% of that cold damage from (3) into Fire.
4. then again the remaining 50% cold damage from (3) is being converted using the AoF Passive.

is this all correct ? or does the passives/skill gems/item mechanics kick in a specific order ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info