[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Ahhh, very good to know. Unfortunatly, my chest is 5L so I'll likely have to wait until end of perandus (standard) to give that a try.

Overall, I love the build though. Arc is such a "feels good to use" skill, and the return of "prolif" is delightful.

Cheers!
What do you think about new golem for this build it give you cast speed and lightning dmg
"
and the highest hit from arc will proliferate the pack since arc has such a low and high range in dmg, so it works like a dmg maximizer, or splash arc.

You say that this effect comes from Beacon of Ruin, but I couldn't find any information regarding that skill that described it working that way. Any source on how/why that works?
"
Boëndal wrote:
"
and the highest hit from arc will proliferate the pack since arc has such a low and high range in dmg, so it works like a dmg maximizer, or splash arc.

You say that this effect comes from Beacon of Ruin, but I couldn't find any information regarding that skill that described it working that way. Any source on how/why that works?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Burning

Different sources of burning damage stack cumulatively, but multiple applications from the same source do not.
All burning effects will remain present on the target until they have run their course, but for each source, only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.

And since there can only be 1 burn at a time it will be the highest one caused by one of the chains from arc.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 17, 2016, 8:49:24 PM
Yesterday I've started my "Hellfire" Witch, I'm curious how this char will progress.

For later gearing, what would be better, Saffels or RoTP? (I don't have a coil atm)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
How are you running Wrath and Blashemy WM with Blood Magic and no life reserved?
IGN SeiHai
He quit using Blasphemy WM and use WM on orb of storms and on cast when damage taken links.
He's using Essence Worm to neglect the mana reservation from wrath gem.
Hi there,

Leveling a new char and wanted to make an elementalist, realy enjoy those burn / shock / freeze :).
So I decid to go for something similar at your build, I just switch to arc convert fire and all the stuff, feel good so far :p.

I have one question, I read post from reddit and this forum, and I don't understand why the lab is such a big problem? particulary Izaro if I understood well? Some fire / light res or something I totaly miss, when you said to switch for tendril (lightning tendril) why is that better, I level with spark, is that a fine gem for him too?

Thanks for the build and have a nice day
Would you be able to convert the "converted" fire damage to chaos with Infernal Mantle and Consuming daggers? and would it all still dip?

Great guide btw
Last edited by Austeres on Apr 19, 2016, 12:13:43 PM
Hey foxtactics, Can you open your character panel again?
I noticed you changed to a BM setup that I dig more, and I'd like to take another look at it.
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info