[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Can you do a Dried lake video to show mechanics of farming?
What's ARC tooltip?
Have you tried Spark instead of Arc? Spark is a projectile so there's one more modifier to double-dip the ignite damage, how do you think?
I've played the life version and much fun thanks Fox been doing your arc builds since rightous arcer.

Now Im gonna go LL or CI. Think I can get 14K ES as CI or 11K as LL with a 500+ES sheild and we have our own 5L conc tool to blow up bosses:P lvl 15 too

Pop Vaal discipline then VRF

How much VRF damage would this do?

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2016, 10:04:26 AM
3K chromes used and i still not get my 3b 3r or 3b 2r 1g sockets FML
i'm gonna sell this shitty coil and buy a new one with the right colours D:

I'm loving the build btw
Hey there,

Honestly this build seems built for me, however, I play HC only and surely don't want to die. While I believe in the defenses, I'm so afraid I'll screw things up and die to VRF. Yeah, VFB is an option, but can anyone convince me to try VRF?
"
DarkElfee wrote:
Hey there,

Honestly this build seems built for me, however, I play HC only and surely don't want to die. While I believe in the defenses, I'm so afraid I'll screw things up and die to VRF. Yeah, VFB is an option, but can anyone convince me to try VRF?

VRF dangerous until you get hang of it. too much distance and miss - reroll lol. But buuild is tanky of course with 7K life and coil.

Git R Dun!
Hey guys a Fox watcher asked me to post about LL so here it is

Spoiler
Should get 10K ES with 200 ES helm, 200 ES glove, 200 ES boot, and 550 ES shield. ~14K ES with vaal discipline. You will one shot every boss Kaom down. Its a crit tree hovering around 50% CC and 350% CD.

http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwMABUIN0Q+rD8QQexEPES8RUBM1FecWQBa/FvMXpBhqGyUdFCBuIvQkiyY8KU8qCyo4KwosnC+dNbk5Ujt8PpdBlkSrRlJHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBRdFWuV5RYB1xrXIpd8l9qY0NmVGaea3psC20ZbWxwUnOze9d/xoIQgpuESITFhXuFfYnTjDaMdo5kjumPRo+mj/qTJ5uhm7WePKEvoqOmmacrrJius7VItvq3MbjKuZO+Or6KwcXB88MJwzrDbci/0B/Q0ND11abXz9lb2xrbXt+K37DjhOd06QLrY+v17BjsOO+I7+vwa/DV8h3y4fem99f5N/rS/Ew=

I run a different spec ice nova converted to chaos but gear will be very similar

Git R Dun!
Awesome build, and quick question: How do you deal with reflect?

I've got 80 fire resist (from equipment and tree), but that doesn't seem to be enough. I use a fire flask and that helps, but it's still pretty dicey. What do you recommend? Is it sufficient to swap Saffell's Frame with Rise of the Phoenix?

Seth
Have you considered Mastermind of Discord?

You are using a lightning skill (arc) so that would be a permanent 20% fire pen. One bad thing about ignite is that fire resistance also applies twice. This will help overcoming it. You lost Beacon of Ruin and Paragon of Calamity. But Pendulum of Destruction's 100% elemental damage also double dip so this setup does much higher single target damage. It may be necessary if you want to try uber atziri or core.
"
srh4439 wrote:
Awesome build, and quick question: How do you deal with reflect?

I've got 80 fire resist (from equipment and tree), but that doesn't seem to be enough. I use a fire flask and that helps, but it's still pretty dicey. What do you recommend? Is it sufficient to swap Saffell's Frame with Rise of the Phoenix?

Seth

I put life leech in chest instead of empower and had zero issues with reflects. Never tried RotP.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 14, 2016, 8:10:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info