[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

I'm having difficulty getting 3 red, 3 blue on the lightning coil. Would you recommend using the Vorici 3 blue, or keep rolling with chromes?

Edit: Also, have you considered trying for (Elementalist) Mastermind of Discord, Pendulum of Destruction, Paragon of Calamity and Shaper of Destruction?

Mastermind of Discord would give an immense damage boost. Problem is: Pendulum isn't the greatest.
Last edited by Relytz on Jul 31, 2016, 11:43:01 AM
"
Relytz wrote:
I'm having difficulty getting 3 red, 3 blue on the lightning coil. Would you recommend using the Vorici 3 blue, or keep rolling with chromes?

Edit: Also, have you considered trying for (Elementalist) Mastermind of Discord, Pendulum of Destruction, Paragon of Calamity and Shaper of Destruction?

Mastermind of Discord would give an immense damage boost. Problem is: Pendulum isn't the greatest.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Yes, Mastermind of Discord is a strong option as well. You'll get more raw damage from discord, but you gain aoe with beacon, it's a tough call.
Well guys ... the VRF Version isn't HC viable !

I just missed my VRF in an Dark Forest map and died immediately, even though i had 84 fire res.

It might be safe if you use vall immortal call, but theres still a Chance that i proc normal immortal call before and then miss.

I'd really like to know how good Vaal Flameblast is, compared to VRF!
Anyone has experience with that?
I'm gonna test it now.

Really pity, the killspeed was insane even though it was a T8 map, but i just was testing so i guess in higher Maps the damage would have been similar.
Had 15k tooltip without rampage

Btw orb of storm is fine for procing elemental overload, no other crit nodes needed
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Aug 5, 2016, 2:39:11 PM
I've dropped this tree for a lowlife HC viable Version:

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAATRBQUlEQUFBQWI5LUs2UUpMcmhzbDJWdHRHUkZRTmJtbkt4MVBMWXNmeHl0NExKd1FXSWRscjdjeU5COENOc1dMZWdGdjR2ZUVTRnhydzIzMzE1dWhHR281VWxnSGowWWRGSy1OSXZSc0M1TW5lOWUtaXFFdnl0TzBET3E2TkFvM1ppeW1EWHhYeWFick40T1ExdS1JLVRmWHowbXhmOFlSbGdjZWxTN3cxVWxSal9yUTBGOXFEa2hkOHA3RXByNVVSNHcyS3dvUkwtdGp0VWgyZ3NnTXRORVd2dy1ySkl2RE9pbzRHWXI3Q2ZiYUdvLWJ0WVRGMzdDc21QRnNOdGhKR3lxTjdGVlItODBXSHhqWUpGWklFbWtYSEhGNW9xTlJkQnFCcHBsYjlIbWhpNW01Ync9PQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

iso suggestions!

The plan would be to go without immortal call, in order to be 100% safe with VRF while using vaal immortal call when we face a boss. Makes us safe to walk into the hot when we proc VRF

We have 4 endurance charges and would also be able to pick up power and frenzy charges thanks to overcharged. Conduit makes party love us.

Well, it requires shavronnes, but life is never fair.
Farm and save money :-)
Guess the damage would be fine with a 5l.

Only downside is that we might have problems with reflect maps
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Aug 6, 2016, 3:07:37 AM
Hey mate excellent looking build so far, I'am just wondering if you plan on doing a bit of a brake down of the passive tree , maybe having one for every ten points or just listing what nodes to go for and what levels and things?
Anyone play this is 2.3 ? Still viable ?
I started it, couldn't see why not if the conversion still works. Fun idea and the vaal flame blast will we sweet!
Id recommend you just use the lightning (even light tree over fire) until the brotherhood ring is acquired.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
What do you think about playing this build in the new essence league?
"
Anavels wrote:
What do you think about playing this build in the new essence league?

From Path of Exile: Version 2.4.0 (Atlas of Worlds) Patch Notes:

Shaper of Desolation now grants different Confluxes over a ten-second cycle: Chilling Conflux for three seconds, Shocking Conflux for three seconds, Igniting Conflux for three seconds and then all three together for one second. Each Conflux means that any damage causes that Status Ailment. Elemental Conflux was too powerful. The new version requires more strategy (and doesn't need a kill to get started).

This change also removes the need for writhing jars, but tripple elemental status at all times is a big nerf. And rightfully so imo, elementalist has been silly for a while now:
\ Fox
So we have to wait until the full conflux is up to VRF the bosses now? Or could be shock with arc, then when ignite phase is on VRF?

How long do shocks last with conflux? Based on damage vs monsters max life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info