[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)

"
Fire309 wrote:
Could you give us some DPS numbers?

Will check it in the evening.
buffed: 19k
That's impossible. I'm only level 56, with a 6L like in the guide. My TOOLTIP DPS is 2816.5. I have no RF. And my actual DPS with 38 blades (my max) is 24.6k (im using bloodrage frenzy charge generation, 3 charge) Did you read on how to calculate actual blade vortex DPS? It's on the forum. You need to factor in:

RF (both burn damage and spell damage multiplier)
Atziri Flask
Actual DPS as calculated on wiki
Ascendancy classes

THis is all without conc. eff of course. Basically calculate the max dps possible for a single monster standing in your blade vortex and RF, with all buffs attached. :D Ya don't want to sell your build short, right?
Last edited by Fire309 on May 17, 2016, 4:02:13 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
That's impossible. I'm only level 56, with a 6L like in the guide. My TOOLTIP DPS is 2816.5. I have no RF. And my actual DPS with 38 blades (my max) is 24.6k (im using bloodrage frenzy charge generation, 3 charge) Did you read on how to calculate actual blade vortex DPS? It's on the forum. You need to factor in:

RF (both burn damage and spell damage multiplier)
Atziri Flask
Actual DPS as calculated on wiki
Ascendancy classes

THis is all without conc. eff of course. Basically calculate the max dps possible for a single monster standing in your blade vortex and RF, with all buffs attached. :D Ya don't want to sell your build short, right?

you asked for dps, dunno which one you mean, 19k is tooltip dps - not effective dps.
I'm asking for effective dps ofc.
I am playing this build just hit 84 I have 6.2k Life, and 7k for each blade vortex without using my taste of hate.

And it is shreking everything in my way.( I also went for the Arsonist passive for the regen and fire damage I am not sure if it was in the final tree as I freestyled towards the end lol)

I would love to play this build next league I might he try It with Frostbolt using COLD TO FIRE maybe ?

Anyway cheers OP I hope you update it for next league just incase the frostbolt doesnt work.

"
BILLCLINT0N wrote:
I am playing this build just hit 84 I have 6.2k Life, and 7k for each blade vortex without using my taste of hate.

And it is shreking everything in my way.( I also went for the Arsonist passive for the regen and fire damage I am not sure if it was in the final tree as I freestyled towards the end lol)

I would love to play this build next league I might he try It with Frostbolt using COLD TO FIRE maybe ?

Anyway cheers OP I hope you update it for next league just incase the frostbolt doesnt work.

Thanks man, enjoy!
I'm enjoying this build but i have one question. does the mana regen help the life regen once you get to blood magic?
"
krnage73 wrote:
I'm enjoying this build but i have one question. does the mana regen help the life regen once you get to blood magic?

No, Manareg doesn't convert to Lifereg if you take Bloodmagic.
Enjoy!
Finally get the build to work (lvl 75, needed arsonist to have enough life regen, in fact I have exactly the same regen and degen - my life don't move!) but it's really cool. The DPS is insane, the only problem is the defense, my shitty stuff only allow me to get 4,5K life.

Hope I can step up my gear soon to be more tanky :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info