[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)

Got a 5-linked Belly Of the Beast yesterday. What do you think about using it? Do I still need to get a rare armor for late endgame, or I'll be fine with it?

+15% Ele res roll on it. Will I be able to cap res, or not? I'm thinking about using res jewels if it won't be enough.
Last edited by VanguardUa on Apr 15, 2016, 4:32:56 AM
"
VanguardUa wrote:
Got a 5-linked Belly Of the Beast yesterday. What do you think about using it? Do I still need to get a rare armor for late endgame, or I'll be fine with it?

+15% Ele res roll on it. Will I be able to cap res, or not? I'm thinking about using res jewels if it won't be enough.

Belly is a mediocre option.
For late endgame u wanna have a lighnting coil.
Checking this thread every day and still no videos, dont LEAVE me hanging please .)
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
Last edited by Barrier on Apr 22, 2016, 1:28:31 PM
Is a 6L absolutely necessary for op dmg? I can't really afford a 6L, or rather I really don't want to spend the currency on a 6L.
"
Fire309 wrote:
Is a 6L absolutely necessary for op dmg? I can't really afford a 6L, or rather I really don't want to spend the currency on a 6L.

No, it's not.
Well, thanks for replying to the message so late, cuz I already bought a 6L. :(

So here it is:

Whadya guys think? Okay armour, okay res, life, and strength. Btw, I blew through 450 chrom to get the 4 offcolor. RIP chromes.

Edit: Bought for 2ex.
Last edited by Fire309 on May 9, 2016, 6:42:38 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
Well, thanks for replying to the message so late, cuz I already bought a 6L. :(

So here it is:

Whadya guys think? Okay armour, okay res, life, and strength. Btw, I blew through 450 chrom to get the 4 offcolor. RIP chromes.

Edit: Bought for 2ex.

Sorry mate, didn't checked the forum for a longer time... :-D
but i think it's a good investion, the armour is also pretty decent.

which ilvl has the chest? if it's high enough and you're a rich kid chaos spam the chest for a GG version. ;-)
Definitely not a rich kid. Right now, I have 36 chaos, not counting other currencies/items. Though the other currencies aren't much, and I'm not willing to sell my other chars (reaver and fakener). I'm saving those 36 chaos for some gear lategame. And my luck is terrible, so I would never try to chaos-spam. I'll probably be farming with these chars and not making new ones for a while. xD
Last edited by Fire309 on May 10, 2016, 7:38:48 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
Definitely not a rich kid. Right now, I have 36 chaos, not counting other currencies/items. Though the other currencies aren't much, and I'm not willing to sell my other chars (reaver and fakener). I'm saving those 36 chaos for some gear lategame. And my luck is terrible, so I would never try to chaos-spam. I'll probably be farming with these chars and not making new ones for a while. xD

sounds good, gl mate!
Could you give us some DPS numbers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info