[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)

"
Ayrill wrote:
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Hy, so i was wondering is it a big disadvantage if you start as a duelist(made a new character but only lvl 15) or scion and take both slayer and chieftan.

yeah, i highly recommend taking duelist since 2.3.

hmm.. on 5. June you said you pref Chieftain und now duelist.. xD

i made now the chieftain version and i'm realy happy about it.. got 6,9k life + 12k armor

the damage is fine :) can do uber lab and T12 maps easy as hell :)

just changed the skill path a little bit + the gems (check my character profile)

Going for 5 endurance Charges + Higher Immortal call (after proc it should last for nearly 2min)

also noticed that the duelist way deals a little bit more dmg because he got the culling strike execute.. but don't know.. i think the more tanky way is better.. because the damage is fine for higher maps so the culling strike passiv is not important :)

Your characters are set to private.
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
Your characters are set to private.

Changed the Setting :) my bad :D

thats how i gonna skill my character till 100 ->
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Hy, so i was wondering is it a big disadvantage if you start as a duelist(made a new character but only lvl 15) or scion and take both slayer and chieftan.

yeah, i highly recommend taking duelist since 2.3.

hmm.. on 5. June you said you pref Chieftain und now duelist.. xD

i made now the chieftain version and i'm realy happy about it.. got 6,9k life + 12k armor

at that time i didn't noticed the ascendancy changes on slayer, sorry about that... lol ;-)
chieftain is still a very viable Option too...

as you said:

chieftain - more defensive
slayer - more offensive

Enjoy!
Last edited by Shaarq on Jun 29, 2016, 1:53:26 AM
For Merci Lab ascendency points which way do you recommend going first? Which is more critical for RF? I was thinking the 1% fire life leech.
same question, thought 1% leech would be better to take with merc and the endurance with uber as there is already plenty of regen from other sources
Playing this build in 2.4 Essence Hardcore. Great build. Easy to level with essence gear and after getting high level I got enough currency to buy some of the key items. Still waiting on my last essence worm ring before I start with RF but I'm already about to hit level 85 and I've had very little problems. Almost died a few times, but usually was due to overconfidence. The Racecourse boss is really hard with this build due to the 100% reflect aura that the bull has, but most bosses are cake. BV got a nice buff. No longer need increased duration and spell echo, so frees up some slots for more DPS.
Which support gems do you use for BV now?

Also, would you still pick Scion's Berserker ascendancy if you had to go Scion?
I don't play this build actively atm... For 2.4 i probably wanna go for Chieftain!
Setup:
Blade Vortex - Iron Will - Increased Aoe - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction - Added Fire Damage
How do you break the limit of 20 blades that blade vortex gem has with the scion?
"
ferrarious wrote:
How do you break the limit of 20 blades that blade vortex gem has with the scion?

sorry, but i don't know what you mean exactly... :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info