[2.4 HC | Video Guide] Blade Vortex Blood Magic IW RF Build (dual essence worm)

"
bejarid wrote:
Finally get the build to work (lvl 75, needed arsonist to have enough life regen, in fact I have exactly the same regen and degen - my life don't move!) but it's really cool. The DPS is insane, the only problem is the defense, my shitty stuff only allow me to get 4,5K life.

Hope I can step up my gear soon to be more tanky :)

Sounds weird, i was able to reach 6.7k life with mediocre gear.
can this work with just a marauder?

i was going to try as a berserker only
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
hey man,

for 2.3 i highly recommend going chieftain!
Last edited by Shaarq on Jun 4, 2016, 6:23:39 PM
- updated build for 2.3 -

scion ascendancy got a big nerf, so we gonna go slayer or chieftain.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jun 13, 2016, 3:26:06 AM
hey nice guide!

saw a good guide for shadow too.. what do you think is the better choice?

i found just nothing which class is the best choice for the blade vortex build.. ^^

would be nice if you can argue about the pro / con from your build to the shadow version :)

thanks!
-- deleted --
Last edited by Ayrill on Jun 22, 2016, 5:45:12 AM
Hy, so i was wondering is it a big disadvantage if you start as a duelist(made a new character but only lvl 15) or scion and take both slayer and chieftan.
Interesting. I'm going to have to try this out.
"
veginoid wrote:
Hy, so i was wondering is it a big disadvantage if you start as a duelist(made a new character but only lvl 15) or scion and take both slayer and chieftan.

yeah, i highly recommend taking duelist since 2.3.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jun 26, 2016, 1:55:56 PM
"
Shaarq wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:

yeah, i highly recommend taking duelist since 2.3.

hmm.. on 5. June you said you pref Chieftain und now duelist.. xD

i made now the chieftain version and i'm realy happy about it.. got 6,9k life + 12k armor

the damage is fine :) can do uber lab and T12 maps easy as hell :)

just changed the skill path a little bit + the gems (check my character profile)

Going for 5 endurance Charges + Higher Immortal call (after proc it should last for nearly 2min)

also noticed that the duelist way deals a little bit more dmg because he got the culling strike execute.. but don't know.. i think the more tanky way is better.. because the damage is fine for higher maps so the culling strike passiv is not important :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info