[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Am i missing something? On Path of building it shows "Dot dps" and "average dmg. inc. Poison", but i don't see how we poison at all?
Hello again, i'm currently at level 90 doing t14-t15 without any problems, mapping smooth as always but some mods like enfeeble and temporal chains are a bit annoying to play on bosses. Anyway, with a flask that remove curses is less slow to kill them.

And now i left my Atziri's splendour garb + coruscating elixir and finally i got a Shavs (5L-6s at the moment), the ES reduction is noticeable (~8500 to ~7500, i need to get a better shield and i use a crystal belt instead the unique one), but i will not be worried about every mob that can do chaos damage, is easy to forget that and die unexpectedly.

My question is, u say in your guide that the Witchfire is only for the witch variant, why u dont recomend it to the scion?

Respects
"
hicnon wrote:
Hello again, i'm currently at level 90 doing t14-t15 without any problems, mapping smooth as always but some mods like enfeeble and temporal chains are a bit annoying to play on bosses. Anyway, with a flask that remove curses is less slow to kill them.

And now i left my Atziri's splendour garb + coruscating elixir and finally i got a Shavs (5L-6s at the moment), the ES reduction is noticeable (~8500 to ~7500, i need to get a better shield and i use a crystal belt instead the unique one), but i will not be worried about every mob that can do chaos damage, is easy to forget that and die unexpectedly.

My question is, u say in your guide that the Witchfire is only for the witch variant, why u dont recomend it to the scion?

Respects

In 2.6, Witchfire Brew had a max of 70% damage over time, so it was very good for both ED damage over time, decay and poison, even if not capitalizing the "vulnerability aura" component of the flask.

In 3.0 the max dot value on Witchfire is 40% and it only boosts the ED damage, since we don't use poison or decay anymore. So it's not that good on the Scion variant, because she can only use 2 curses (unless you own an insanely expensive +1 curse Presence of Chayula). The Witch Occultist has 3 curses because of her ascendancy (Malediction), so she can use both the damage over time boost and the vulnerability aura from the flask.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 26, 2017, 3:06:45 AM
"
fubgun wrote:
Am i missing something? On Path of building it shows "Dot dps" and "average dmg. inc. Poison", but i don't see how we poison at all?

I think it's a PoB glitch. It shows the ED dot + the initial hit combo as "average dmg inc. poison", even if we don't poison at all.
I see theres no reaver taken, does essence drains special lifesteal not work with reaver?
"
dkeen wrote:
I see theres no reaver taken, does essence drains special lifesteal not work with reaver?

No, it is considered as life regen, so it works with Zealot's Oath, which we gain from our unique flask (the sorrow of the divine).
thanks
Last edited by dkeen on Aug 26, 2017, 10:00:19 PM
Yesterday I have finished mining for Shav-6L too. Now ahead to the Presence of Chaula, Empower and BotC...
Compared with my Vaal Regalia it lost about 900 ES. But I had another shield hid in the stash that compensated 2/3 degradiong ES. I also wanted to change the belt for the Bated Breath, but...

There lost strength that dismiss the Shield Charge gem (which is 18 lvl). And trouble with cold resistance.
I also do not know what to do with
when I buy the Chayula.

Is it possible to keep all res >75%?
And one more question. What should be minimal dps on tooltip (just hideout, without temporary buffs) for comfortable play at last tiers?
It's normal you had an ES loss when switching to Shav without Presence of Chayula. When you'll get the amulet, your ES will go up by a LOT (on my Standard character, switching from a regular Chayula to the upgraded Presence of Chayula increases my ES by about 1.5k).

The Shield Charge gem has to be low level to match the strength from your gear. If you have the minimum str to wear Breath of the Council, Shield Charge has to be lvl 12 max.

Your resistances should be at 109 to overcap the red maps' elemental weakness debuff.

Gloves, Hubris, Shield, Rings (and the extra lightning res from Shav) are the pieces you must get all your resistances on. If you are struggling for the overcap, you can sacrifice one or two damage mods on jewels and get the resistances you need there. The Ascendant version of this build has an easier time in reaching the resistances' overcap, because it has extra +28 to all elemental resistances from the passive tree when compared to the Witch version.

If you are on a 6L, try to aim @ about 40-45k DPS if using Decay as the 6th link while you farm to get an empower. Less duration is also an option but it cuts your ED duration so it should be really a temporary solution.

Bated Breath is amazing for this character. The ES is marvellous and the recharge is fantastic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info