[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

You haven't still taken all the strength giving passives, probably.

Written in Blood = 10 str
Primal Spirit = 20 str
Scion's southern left start = 5 str
Traveling node east to Method to the Madness = 10 str
I just made myself really sad.
Broken Crown drops, I take a look at it and I'm like 'WHOA! Solid ES, extra damage, Chaos res?! This thing is fantastic' and went and replaced my helm.

Then I found out it basically negates a whole set of gems :(

I'm tempted just to not run the shield charge/fortify so I can have more damage/better survivability/ chaos resistance.
I did another stupid thing. All my gems have reached level 20 since the League start. And I have sold all of them to NPC at the same time. When I put back into body 20% quality level 1 gems I have found the EssenceDrain 150 dps on tooltip... Same thing with the Contagion, Wither, Chains, Enfeeble... I had to start from Act 4 again. :(
My best day ever!!

180C for Chayula splinter. can't even kill trash mobs in 5 sec

a day for saving C an hour for poe.trade end in less than 20 sec

orz
@Djnat (or anyone else who killed Chimera in 3.0)

I've been doing some guardians runs in the past few days to farm up some keys and while Phoenix and Hydra are terribly easy and Minotaur is somewhat easy-ish depending on the map mods, I found the Chimera to be the one where I usually struggle the most, especially if the maps has "unique boss / monsters has +X movement speed".

I'm currently level 92 scion, got Shav 6L with ED 21 and Empower 3, got Presence of Chayula and pretty much sitting on end game gear. I don't use Allelopathy like many other ED players do, cause I prefer Fingerless Gloves so that I've enough resists to run ele weakness maps.

DPS is not the issue however, the problem is when I put ED on the Chimera and start kiting around with shield charge he always catch me, somehow. I don't know if that's because most (if not all) maps I've run had the movement speed bonus or I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Any suggestion or hints is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi, currently i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up the auras.

For some reason i simply can't get Haste to work with blood magic. What am i doing wrong?

I have it all setted just like you, but it says i don't hae enough HP for haste.

Ty
"
parmex wrote:
Hi, currently i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up the auras.

For some reason i simply can't get Haste to work with blood magic. What am i doing wrong?

I have it all setted just like you, but it says i don't hae enough HP for haste.

Ty

You need a leveled up blood magic support gem
"
Bnplay wrote:
My best day ever!!

180C for Chayula splinter. can't even kill trash mobs in 5 sec

a day for saving C an hour for poe.trade end in less than 20 sec

orz

What's your ED tooltip in the damage over time component?

Chayula's domain is not a cakewalk in 3.0 without poison / double dipping mechanics if you don't focus on rare mobs and / or you are not properly geared and ready for the fight. I highly recommend fitting an Abyssal Cry gem in the setup if you lack DPS, it makes trash mobs management a lot easier.

@Erith25: I don't use the Allelopathy gloves too, because when the real endgame comes into the mix they are near to useless. The only fight where I found them actually decent is Shaper because they help a bit in the adds' phase.

As to the Chimera fight, you'll notice that it's pretty rhythmic once you get used to it. The onslaught mod on the boss makes it more difficult, that's for sure, but you should be able to avoid most of its attacks with proper moving / shield charge usage. Don't forget to pop flasks only when required. Wither totem functions as an excellent decoy in that fight, Chimera tends to attack it a lot, especially if you are too far from it. If your DPS is good, Chimera phases should be pretty short. Add phases are super easy and they are only useful to recharge our flasks.

@parmex: use this tool to evaluate your auras' mana reservation management. Remember that all the mana reservation clusters (Leadership / Charisma / Influence) have to be taken to make the whole aura / curse setup work. And the BM support gem has to be leveled to reduce the life reservation of the linked auras. :)
Last edited by djnat on Aug 23, 2017, 2:09:35 PM
Really nice guide, will try it out later in the league. Im just wondering while saving for stuffs like Shavs and Presence, how do you play this char? Or must we use another char to farm those, thanks!

Oh and waiting for your leveling guide as well!
"
laszlo1997 wrote:
Really nice guide, will try it out later in the league. Im just wondering while saving for stuffs like Shavs and Presence, how do you play this char? Or must we use another char to farm those, thanks!

Oh and waiting for your leveling guide as well!

You can level the char as an hybrid life + ES and Coruscating elixir to prevent easy deaths from chaos damage based monsters. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info