[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

pls make a lvling trees
"
moniek909 wrote:
pls make a lvling trees

Point 9. There are leveling trees.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I just made some tweaks to the guide, adding gem priority (in terms of importance) and the possibility of adding a Golem to the setup.

I also made other important clarifications in the build mechanics part, and I slightly updated the leveling section with some more starting gear advices.
after my first rip on this game i will now try this build. Thanks for your good work!

It is a very nice guide. thank you
guys, i have a question?

Can we go for poison nodes too ? if so, how can we maximize it?

(i m new to the game, so thank you for your answers!)
"
soeu10 wrote:
after my first rip on this game i will now try this build. Thanks for your good work!

It is a very nice guide. thank you

You're welcome!

I don't play hardcore, so I don't know if this build is good for it. Especially when leveling, this char doesn't feel that powerful, the real goodness comes at high levels.

If you play HC I advise to choose the life version, it has a lot more health pool when compared to the pure damage version.

As to the poison nodes, we don't make any use of poison (support gem or mechanics) in this build, so the nodes are useless.
I have question about jewels. I want life for sure but what is best next option for us? dot or chaos dmg?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:
I have question about jewels. I want life for sure but what is best next option for us? dot or chaos dmg?

They are all very, very close in value, I'd go for the cheapest combo. Keep in mind that chaos, flat and projectile damage boost both the initial damage and the damage over time of ED, dot only increases the damage over time component of ED. It's a minor difference btw.
I have a question about gems in 6L chest, connected to ED.
Currently, I use ED-RD-VM-CD-Pierce-/ and / - Slower Projectile, instead of empower.
Empower Lv4 should increase ED damage a lot, but is too expensive.
Does Empower Lv3 increase ED damage better than pierce or slower projectile in 6L?
ign:YeobaeK
In Talisman League, when Pierce wasn't an option because it didn't give any "more" damage multiplier, Empower was mandatory, lvl 3 or 4.

Now that Pierce has become mandatory, I think Empower lvl 3 could be replaced by a 20/20 Slower Projectiles. Empower lvl 4, however, should be the best choice, but you are right, it's a lot more expensive. I'll add this in the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info