PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Hey what are u guys opinion on The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword over breath of the council ?
"
hedpe666 wrote:
Hey what are u guys opinion on The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword over breath of the council ?

BotC stays BiS.

It has more damage, the same area of effect increase and the most important mod: 40% chaos skill duration, which is fantastic for us because it allows to max wither stacks without using an increased duration gem in the wither setup.
"
djnat wrote:
"
hicnon wrote:
...is a risky choice but isn't easy to get a 6l shavs.

Keep in mind that even a 5L Shavs is good to start. You can remove Coruscating Elixir and reserve all your life without any problem.

On this note, which 5 of the 6 gems offer the greatest DPS in chestpiece? (since it'll likely be a fair amount of time before 6L for me). I haven't gotten my hands on Empower yet but I wondering if I should try and replace one of the 5 I have currently.
In order of importance: Controlled Destruction > Efficacy > Void Manipulation > Swift Affliction > Empower 4 > Empower 3.
"
djnat wrote:
In order of importance: Controlled Destruction > Efficacy > Void Manipulation > Swift Affliction > Empower 4 > Empower 3.

RIGHT I had forgotten you listed them in order of importance in the guide.
Thanks again!!
Would be nice if you had some video's posted, since your only video is from 2.6

Pretty much just 2 simple videos, a regular tier 13-15~ of any map and than any t16~ map.
"
fubgun wrote:
Would be nice if you had some video's posted, since your only video is from 2.6

Pretty much just 2 simple videos, a regular tier 13-15~ of any map and than any t16~ map.

I'll certainly upload some videos when I get the time to do it. :)
where do you get strenght from? you need a lot to support blood magic gem and to use the scepter but you don't have any on your gear and not much from passives either
"
matesasd wrote:
where do you get strenght from? you need a lot to support blood magic gem and to use the scepter but you don't have any on your gear and not much from passives either

As you can see from my gear, I have a strength mod on a ring. 16 additional strength come from the amulet implicit. I also have a 4 mods jewel which gives strength.

You need a total of 48 extra strength from gear if you want to run Breath of the Council. +16 comes from the amulet, the remaining 32 must come from gear / jewel affixes.
"
djnat wrote:
"
matesasd wrote:

As you can see from my gear, I have a strength mod on a ring. 16 additional strength come from the amulet implicit. I also have a 4 mods jewel which gives strength.

You need a total of 48 extra strength from gear if you want to run Breath of the Council. +16 comes from the amulet, the remaining 32 must come from gear / jewel affixes.

well i just hit lvl 66 and even with presence of chayula i still need to get 70 more strength from somewhere to be able to use the scepter, that's a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info