[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
From what I understand if there are = values they will stack up.

So if you could somehow manage your gear to give 135 to all 3, you'd get pierce/reduction for all 3.

I'm not 100% on this but if the wording fits..

It's exactly like you said.

If your resistances are at the same overcapped value (lets say 170% in hideout for all 3), you get 10% fire, cold and lightning damage taken reduction and 20% fire, cold and lightning penetration.

That flask is simply insane on boss fights. I'm currently using one on my flameblast chieftain and it works wonders. The damage increase is heavy.
Last edited by djnat on Mar 8, 2017, 8:15:17 PM
Thanks a lot for this guide, i have a lot of fun to play with it ;)
What are your opinion on Gang's Momentum Legion Boots?

They seem pretty strong, at least for the beginning of endgame.

The increased damage against ignited enemies and decent energy shield seems to be a solid way to get up to mid-tier maps before you can afford to get the "real" endgame boots.
"
JaboPanda wrote:

The increased damage against ignited enemies and decent energy shield seems to be a solid way to get up to mid-tier maps before you can afford to get the "real" endgame boots.

Lv 58 is too high for leveling. You typically arrive at the Merc Lake at lv 60-61, and then you are lv 70 in no time and look for Int boots.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
JaboPanda wrote:

Lv 58 is too high for leveling. You typically arrive at the Merc Lake at lv 60-61, and then you are lv 70 in no time and look for Int boots.

hi! i noticed, that you removed all Izaro's jewels and replaced them for yellow jewels in your standard league gear build. Some kind of mistake? Izaro's +25/+/25 are still bis or i need to find yellow like in your build?
Izaro jewels give ~50% spell dmg upgrade (if they are best rolls), however each of rare gems give more than 50% and also has INT so is even better.
"
iontishina wrote:
hi! i noticed, that you removed all Izaro's jewels and replaced them for yellow jewels in your standard league gear build. Some kind of mistake? Izaro's +25/+/25 are still bis or i need to find yellow like in your build?

That's because every one of the jewels I have in Standard is better than a 25/25 Izaro. :)

Just re-read the Gear-Jewels section. A perfect Izaro is 50 value. Rare jewels can give you more than that, especially if some of the value comes from Int. Int is better than the same amount of increased damage.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 10, 2017, 1:57:30 PM
Hi,

I'm relatively new to this game and i try your build.
The orb of storms can't be launched by the CWDT, which spell can we use to replace it ?

Hey OP, first of all thank's for this build! I started last league but I didn't play it so much. But I liked it, in fact I restarted it in this new league.
My question is: Did you do the math considering the Doedre's Scorn? I mean, I personally used it for levelling thank's to his high es, int and the +2 to curse also help with blasphemy, but when I tried to swap it for Black Sun I noticed that the dps was almost the same but I lost A LOT of es.
Did you even consider it as a endgame gear? It has also 20% more damage per curse on enemy (=60%).
Thank's again for your work bro!
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hi,

I'm relatively new to this game and i try your build.
The orb of storms can't be launched by the CWDT, which spell can we use to replace it ?

Replace what? Orb of Storm cannot be triggered, it has to be cast manually. And Mastermind of Discord cannot be triggered by a triggered skill either, you have to use the skill manually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info