[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

What's a good level to take CWDT to? Are you just taking it all the way to 20 for the higher level Enfeeble?
"
dbush2765 wrote:
What's a good level to take CWDT to? Are you just taking it all the way to 20 for the higher level Enfeeble?

Lv 20. Not only for Enfeeble, but also for IC. Wasting IC on a tiny 528 hit always irked me while I was playing the original AoF build. Switching to lv 20 CWDT and IC was one of the first improvements I did to it. At lv 20 you get a really long IC and only when you actually need it.
Makes sense, keep forgetting that this build actually has charges to use on IC as well, so it's better to have it higher level.
"
Black_Gun wrote:
One minor comment though: wouldn't it be better to take Nullification instead of Foresight?

This way, one would lose 5% increased ES and 20 flat ES, but gain 8% all res. For a build that is so tight on res that taking Kraityn in norm is a serious consideration, those res should be worth a lot more than 5% ES on top of a build that already sits at some 380% ES...

I tried it and... great catch! Replacing Foresight with Nullification lost me 232 ES, but respeccing Kraytin into an extra skill point and taking a simple 10 Int node gained back 65 ES and added 92 to the avg hit. So I traded 167 ES for 92 avg damage which is fine.

This is lv 96 and I'm between major upgrades. But for the build in general, this means getting all the good things 1 level earlier. Awesome!

Thank you! Going to adjust the guide.
No worries mate :) - glad you found the "problems" even tho it was not a huge one.
Updated:

- Tree: replaced Foresight with Nullification

- Bandits: Kill - Kill - Kill. If you already went with Kraytin, it's not a huge difference and just saves you an extra skill point (i.e. good stuff comes 1 level earlier) at the cost of a minor ES loss. Respec whenever you can afford 20 Regrets.

- Leveling: adjusted all trees to reflect the above 2 changes. Everything now comes 1-3 levels earlier than before.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Black_Gun wrote:
One minor comment though: wouldn't it be better to take Nullification instead of Foresight?

This way, one would lose 5% increased ES and 20 flat ES, but gain 8% all res. For a build that is so tight on res that taking Kraityn in norm is a serious consideration, those res should be worth a lot more than 5% ES on top of a build that already sits at some 380% ES...

I tried it and... great catch! Replacing Foresight with Nullification lost me 232 ES, but respeccing Kraytin into an extra skill point and taking a simple 10 Int node gained back 65 ES and added 92 to the avg hit. So I traded 167 ES for 92 avg damage which is fine.

This is lv 96 and I'm between major upgrades. But for the build in general, this means getting all the good things 1 level earlier. Awesome!

Thank you! Going to adjust the guide.

You're welcome, I'm glad to contribute to the build, even just a little bit! :)
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 26, 2016, 6:30:48 PM
Is Fertile Mind worth using near the spell damage nodes at scion start? Theres like 1 dex node converted.

Also wth happened to the Izaro's Turmoil jewels? Bough 1 loong time ago for 1 alch and now cheapest is 5c atm.
Hey thanks for the guide. I just hit level 94, been going pretty well so far, didn't really make many adjustments with the build. Thinking of some other strategies though. I play extremely aggressive with this setup, maybe someone can get something out of it.

(P.S. Vaal molten shell is fun as hell.)

gear

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAecEBwnZDXwOSA5cEFgQYhEtES8RUBGWFdcabBzcHRQdTx8CIFkpTyo4KwosnCy_LR8tqDW5NsU26DwFPV8_J0VHRX5GaUZxRwZKyEyzUXRSU1ZIVmNYr1ltXfJfKl9qX5hfsGZUavpsCG0ZbqpvO2-eeA17w3_GgpuC5IMJg_eEU4TFhXuGrodliq-Mdo7pjxqPRo_6kBGTJ5Ugl_SbtZ2unjyfy6EvoqOmmacIpyunMKlur42vm7GQtAy1BLXyt9a-gL6KvrzAGsBmwcXB88M6ykbKSsrTzzLQH9DQ1abYJNtZ2-fireQi6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO987-vv_fGK?accountName=Scape&characterName=Shinoppai
Last edited by Scape on Mar 27, 2016, 9:28:09 AM
hmm, does any1 of you have experience with reducing the fps drops caused by the icestorms? like... does reducing the antialias mode or the texture quality help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info