[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
Relidar wrote:
Following this guide right now and i have to ask why Traps and not Mines? Been watching some videos and streams and it seems like Mines are much more convenient?

Not saying it is, just wondering how you guys look at it!

Also, will the mana situation ever get better? It's very costly even with a 5L.

on my trapper i grabbed some mana nodes && mana regen jewels and run Enfeeble-Blasphemy, Arctic Armour, and level 20 Clarity and it supplements my mana problems quite well while running a 6L. I still run an instant mana flask when it comes time to spam out 3x traps quickly, but i barely need to use mana pots when farming maps.

I'll note though that I am not currently playing this build just passing through other trapper guides and skimming through during class.
@relidar hey there are some pros and cons for both traps and mines, nodes gives us usually dmg for both mines have no cooldown but you cant throw mines you need to actually be like in melee range with mobs and you need to detonate them manually thats why I dont like mines
@Stee, yeah i think I'll pick up some mana nodes as well. Ideally i want to run without any mana potions at all though. And i think I'll try dual curse for TC+Enfeeble.

@Dejavi2, true the melee aspect of mines does really suck. But having to kite mobs into your traps can be so frustrating at times. Especially quick rares and unique mobs. I guess it's something you just get used to?
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
"
Relidar wrote:
@Stee, yeah i think I'll pick up some mana nodes as well. Ideally i want to run without any mana potions at all though. And i think I'll try dual curse for TC+Enfeeble.

@Dejavi2, true the melee aspect of mines does really suck. But having to kite mobs into your traps can be so frustrating at times. Especially quick rares and unique mobs. I guess it's something you just get used to?

I'm a bit frustrated by this too. However, I hope, things will change when I'll grab Chain Reaction in Saboteur's Ascendancy Tree (as at least one trap triggers in 99.99% cases).

Also, right now I'm trying to take all nodes with "Trap trigger Radius". Lately, I'll maybe respec them out (Like Expidited Munitions). Or not, I'm playing SC and can afford to sacrifice a bit of EHP for QoL (and they are not so bad, trap damage usually comes with them)
Last edited by tasselhof on Apr 5, 2016, 10:06:28 AM
@Relidar well there is nothing to kite with chain reaction and cluster traps you cant miss dont need trigger radius nodes too just throw a trap at mobs enjoy and carry on :)
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
@Relidar well there is nothing to kite with chain reaction and cluster traps you cant miss dont need trigger radius nodes too just throw a trap at mobs enjoy and carry on :)

True i suppose, i haven't had the time to ascend yet. Looking forward to that!
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Do you guys now if it's worth specing into arrow dancing ?
@wintertale hey , overall not really with this build because you are more likely to get hit by melee maybe if you could stay at range but it will slows you down so imo not worth it.
Since you get explosives expert, would trickery node be good? Considering it gives extra 20% ele damage.
@TooRealSexyMeal hey, you can go for it if you want especially if you need intelligence for gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info