[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
Dejavi2 wrote:

well any subclass can viable but why whould you choose one with less dmg, saboteur gives us most dmg this subclass has been made for trappers.

I don't think so.
Occultist probably gives us the most damage. 20% chaos damage explosion death, 10% increased damage, 20% MORE damage (from -20% chaos resist), 1 more curse for even more damage, and finally +8% damage per enemy killed for 4 secs (assuming you got 2 curses going). I can't see how Saboteur can compete with that.

Pathfinder is also very solid. Master herbalist is really good with it's 20% increased poison damage, and 20% longer poison (very good), 30% chaos res, and technically a FREE poison link.
On top of that you can take some extra movement speed or whatever turns you on there.

"
Dejavi2 wrote:
see helm and shield

Helmet has 2 curses, and he is levelling a blas+multi traps (since blas is of course pointless in that helm)
Shield: flamegolem with poison I suppose can be used, but frankly I am sure he is just levelling the two other gems again.

"
Dejavi2 wrote:
I didnt relize he is using ring +1 curse I thought that he is using +1 from passive tree and that means he needs to spend like extra points to get there.Heretic's veil is a decent choice if u go ES

In my book Heretic's veil is a good choice for any build who wants to use two (or more) curses via blasphemy.

"
Dejavi2 wrote:
I've done atziri with my old trapper lvl 95 without subclass passives and 5L still easy.Double vaal boss its easiest boss there you just need to keep moving and you cant die.Trio boss you go for archer first with vaal grace up and then kite the other 2 bosses utill they die.

Well, I might just not be as good as you then.
Last edited by sikker on Apr 1, 2016, 6:28:36 AM
What stats do we need to look for on a weapon before we can afford a Bino's?
@caremysmurf hey there is no point to get %more mana or mana regen in this build as long we can run without mana flask and you missing some key dmg nodes there like fatal toxins and growth and decay
@murybcm get as much spell dmg as u can thats it.
If you care about speed on whirling blades get dagger with base 1,4 APS and %attack speed and then maybe life res or whatever stats you are missing
updated passive tree at lvl 97
how are you getting high tooltip dps with bladefall? Right now I'm using tabulas with
Conc-effect
Bladefall
Trap and mine damage
Trap
Poison
Cluster traps

All at level 17.

No jewelry sockets in the skill tree yet. I'm just wondering what helps boost bladefall the most so I can try to focus on it.

Right now Bladefall is at 3,157.4 dps

Is that too low for those gem levels?
@theeze hey , you should really focus on poison dmg not tooltip phys I said that before that poison tooltip dps doesnt work for poison obviously ive got more on paper because of gem lvls
is ming's heart viable for poisontrap bladefall?
No rest for the wicked
@mezmery hey, dmg wise yes it is but we lose lots of defense so in my personal opinion especially on HC nope.
Hi thx for your build.
I'"m new to the game in this kind of builds, what gems would you put in Fencoil when you have it lvl 1 ? (i'm leveling with Lifesprig's for now)

Edit: Well nvm just got , when sould we go for shield / dagger combo if we don't have Bino's ? ( sould i use fencoil 'till i can buy a bino ? )

Thx for your help
Last edited by SilentLihn on Apr 3, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info