[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

Hey man what is the purpose of the southbound gloves? I managed to get 65 after reroll and I am loving the build just wondering about these gloves. Thanks!
"
BlizzardAdmin wrote:
Hey man what is the purpose of the southbound gloves? I managed to get 65 after reroll and I am loving the build just wondering about these gloves. Thanks!

The gloves are there so you can only kill the mobs with your DoT to proc the binos effect.

@ OP

In your clear video, you basically 1 or 2 shot packs with your initial hit. Isn't that phys damage?

Last edited by Yathos on Mar 21, 2016, 9:24:26 PM
@yathos well it does so much dmg so you cant even see damage over time animation on mobs in result it looks like one shot
"
Dejavi2 wrote:

1.well I dont think there is anything else you can use instead but give a try.
2.life regen from binos has been nerfed but 200 its still decent and poison spread is important it helps alot belive me i dont really know any other weapon you can use instead maybe rare with high spell dmg.
3.You need to farm tons of maps and do it quickly even lower tiers maps doesnt matter more you do thats better i farmed alot of expensive items that way and ofcourse do chaos and regals recipe and dont die.
4.well you will only proc smoke cloud when you get hit the other 10% chance on hit doest even work for traps its not worth it so from explosive expert you get some dmg atleast.
5.its worth it helps at some situations like atziri when summons adds for example, you can place 10 mines max. and you get 4% more aoe for each mine

1. Yeah, I'm a bit low on ideas too, but I was thinking about another CWDT.
2. I suppose the poison spread is still useful, and I have no idea what else to put in there. So I'll just stick to Bino's for now too.
3. See this I don't get. I am level 90, and I have never before levelled with this speed. It is my second highest level ever achieved.
And while it won't impressive those with tons of time, I have still only gotten there by running maps. And as you can see I haven't gotten anywhere near the currency you have. I just don't get it.
4. Why won't 'on hit' be triggered by traps? This makes no sense, why would GGG place this node in the saboteur tree if it isn't triggered by traps?
5. I'll consider it, but I am not seeing how even 40% increased AoE will be worth it when poison is spreading anyway.

Thanks for the replies, and about what Yathos asks further up, about what to focus on: AFAIK physical is the best as it double dips, by both adding to the initial bladefall damage, and thus also to the ensuing poison damage.
Trap dam should also double dip similarly, as it also adds to BF and then to poison too.
@sikker just keep farming be patient and you will get there :)
Curious, how do you think the life route compares to ES? while you get great regen with life, ES gets 11-13k es. Thoughts?
@kallell hey es gear is very expensive you cant heal up with potions and you are more likely stun as long you got some high stun recovery or stun immune if you can afford it go for it.
updated gear
ascendancy skill panel doesnt work :(
@kyr0s it does u need to click little yellow arrow just next to my total strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info