[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

@Bruise thanks for that I prefer going acro around lvl 60-70 take phase acro as well
@CrAcKerrrrrr hey keep phase acro passives but keep in mind from that point you need evasion + life on all yours items so before you get coil try hyrris ire chest and go with grace aura instead of enfeeble
Wanted to say "thanks!" for that build again. It performs really great. Yesterday I have done my first Atziri with 4.2k HP, and it was quite easy. Though I ripped once on some flameblast casted by Atziri :) Well, I haven't read any strategies or watched video guides, so it's surely because of my inexperience (and low life) rather than flaw of the build.

I suggest adding following info to the OP-post (I think, that will help the build to become more beginners-friendly:)

1. More detailed explanation of Southbound mechanic. First time I saw it, I was very surprised. Example:

"

Why southbound?
1. It gives a load of cold res and HP for very low price (mentioned already)
2. While using Poison on Traps, Totems or Minions the "On Killing a Poisoned enemy" Bino's effect only works if the Poison kill the enemy.
Therefore, we face a huge problem: most of mobs are killed with Bladefall's first impact, not Poison => Bino's affix doesn't work and we don't get our poison spreading (which greatly slows down our clearspeed).
However, Southbound unique affix "Your Hits can only Kill Frozen enemies" fits this case perfectly. It does apply to Bladefall initial damage, but don't apply to Poison DoT. Therefore, Bladefall will lower HP of mobs to 1, but won't kill them. Then Poison applies and finish mob instantly, and Bino's spread the poison. Works like a charm!
(open-post doesn't mention this mechanic, and it can confuse a lot of beginners (like it did with me :D )

2. You don't mention Tora's crafting mod for belts, that can roll up to "20% increased Trap and Mine damage". Why? As far as I understand that, this mod double-dips to our damage, and we love double-dip, don't we?

3. Any suggestions for Softcore players - maybe some trade-offs defense to offense? What about 6L Carcass Jack for fast clearspeed (and of course, it's % Area Damage affix, that double-dips to poison)?
@tasselhof hey first of all thanks for good words and explanation about southbound gloves I just updated this in gear section same as toras craft I totally forgot about it so thanks again
Passive tree is quite flexible you can go for force shaper or method to the madness nodes for example for even more dmg or take some extra jewels its up to you if you want better clearspeed go for trap cooldown gem imo swap for carcass not worth even on softcore
@Dejavi2, no problem, I'm glad to help you :) However, I think, you should delete my comments (in italics) from my explanation that you moved to open-post. They looks quite strange there :)
@tasselhof well there is loads of people asking me about southbound gloves why I choose it and how it works and I cant really explain it better than you did.
@CrAcKerrrrrr hey, you're right but first of all keep in mind that any light dmg taken can shock you same as cold dmg can freeze you're the first person who ever tells me about it I'm playing this build long enough and trust me I didnt even notice Never that I was shocked even if I was that was like 0,5 sec so thats not an issue at all.Im using 2 instant life flask 1 with freeze immune 2nd with shock immune but dont even know what for.Atziri flask is must here for especially for bosses unfortunately mana Is an issue of this build and you cant do nothing about it as long you sacrifice other passives skills.
"
deerstalkers its cheap and free 5L
fencoil is good only downside is u cant use whirling blades go flame dash instead
goldrim cheap and loads of all res

Use Ethereal Knives till level 28 then put bladefall + trap and mine dmg into deerstalkers then add poison at lvl 31 and cluster traps at lvl 38

If best option is to level from lvl 1 to 28 with EK what gems are good to link with EK then ?
I have never played Shadow, witk EK or tested Bladefall, but will give this build a go :)
-Nerf
@robin_nerf hey go with EK and Contagion put faster attacks or whatever gives you dmg but wait till you get chain reaction passive from cruel lab from that point nothing can stop you enjoy :)
hi, thanks for a great guide, really enjoying my trapper so far.

as far as jewelry goes, I get we need %trap damage as well as %life, but what else do want you besides that? does ie. cast speed work for trap placement speed?

thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info