"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
eXidus wrote:
What's your unbuffed DPS?

in town
I am following this build atm and would like to get some input about my gear, I know that a 6l belly(need more currency) is ideal but the tabula still works for me. What is more important,Jewel sockets or maximum power charges while leveling? I got 3 out 4 coated shrapnels but will wait with them til I unlocked the necessery amount of jewel sockets.

Sorry for the total noob question, but don't the three support gems on the shield have to be connected to a skill gem to have any effect?
"
Sorry for the total noob question, but don't the three support gems on the shield have to be connected to a skill gem to have any effect?

The shield provides a level 20 Bear Trap skill. Any support gem added to the shield will affect the Bear Trap provided by the shield.
"
Krakjunior wrote:
"

The shield provides a level 20 Bear Trap skill. Any support gem added to the shield will affect the Bear Trap provided by the shield.

derp. I feel dumb. I figured it had something to do with the gear. Somehow I didn't see that on the item description. Thanks very much for your help!
Hello, just wanted to say that i love ur Build (Lv92, 14,5k DPS in Town)! :-) At the Moment im hitting a Wall in search for any Upgrades. Are there any expensive Uniques/Items out there to increase my Damage/Survivability even more?

(Sorry for any misspelling, english isn't my main language :) )
Last edited by Keelah_Selai on Jul 4, 2016, 4:01:17 PM
Hey, I really enjoy farming uber lab....but I don't like the EQ jug or much in the way of mines. I am wondering how this is at farming uber. I don't have an issue with traps, just taking the boss down fast for max keys.

Thinking of giving this a shot.

TY!
Hi, quoting from the build :

We need some regrets now.
Focus on getting Jewel sockets,powercharges,crit chance

how the hell do you respec from coordination to fangs of viper? if u invested in skill tree, do u like delete whole fking tree? oO
"
lambrioza wrote:
Hi, quoting from the build :

We need some regrets now.
Focus on getting Jewel sockets,powercharges,crit chance

how the hell do you respec from coordination to fangs of viper? if u invested in skill tree, do u like delete whole fking tree? oO

connect trickery with with the 10 int note with useing the 10 int and 10 strength node laying towards witch area.

Remove fangs of the viper +will of blades stuff.

Take assasination
and coldhearted calculation + the 10 int to connect with the 4%max life 5%max es node from written in blood cluster.

remove the 10 int and 10 strengh node you alocated at the beginning.

continue to skill the remaining skillpoints shown at the last link.

I know it may be a bit confusing but it helps alot for early levers to have fangs andd will of blades cluster.

I hope i could help.

This is my set-up. Enchant crit from uber lab. A little different verson though. I found SurgeBinder Gloves is a really good one since it buff my damage a lot when charges are filled. 4k8 life, 18k non-buff DPS at HO, and 45k+ in solo map with HoI and HoT
Spoiler
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info