"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

I'd like to know why you are using those Gloves? I just dropped them, and the fact that they need to be frozen before being killed is just not good at all? I'm having an hard time trying to freeze them before being able to kill anyone. I'd like your explanation, thanks!!
"
pinksagee wrote:
I'd like to know why you are using those Gloves? I just dropped them, and the fact that they need to be frozen before being killed is just not good at all? I'm having an hard time trying to freeze them before being able to kill anyone. I'd like your explanation, thanks!!

Read his explanation under "Gloves". You aren't supposed to freeze them. The whole point of them is so that your bladefall can't kill anything because they aren't frozen, and that poison kills them. That way bino's effect works for every mob and spreads poison, which is really strong because of your ascendencys. You need binos & southbound for this to work. Also took me a while to figure all this out.
Last edited by Primal21 on Jul 18, 2016, 12:26:00 PM
Hello, Thank you for your awesome build.

I just have 1 question.

instead of 3 points in ev/hp since it is already kinda quishy, is it not worth getting fatal toxin?

will wait for your reply.

thanks
Last edited by kimmoov on Jul 20, 2016, 2:15:57 AM
"
kimmoov wrote:
Hello, Thank you for your awesome build.

I just have 1 question.

instead of 3 points in ev/hp since it is already kinda quishy, is it not worth getting fatal toxin?

will wait for your reply.

thanks

Its a decision i made, i preferd to aim for more life so its more likely to survive big hits and for me it was a better choise since we have enough damage alreaddy.

Beside that toxic delivery is not that point effecient (since the 8% chance to poison on hit node is useless for us) and i always do prefer to scale the inital hit over the resulting dot damage.
2 quick questions. Does the 4 jewels poison as reliably as a poison gem/is the poison from the jewels as good or better than the poison gem?

2)Would it be better to replace improved crit chance gem with void manipulation ?
"
Tenembre wrote:
2 quick questions. Does the 4 jewels poison as reliably as a poison gem/is the poison from the jewels as good or better than the poison gem?

2)Would it be better to replace improved crit chance gem with void manipulation ?

4 jewels adding up to 100% chance to poison we miss a bit poison dmg we would get from poison jewel but gain a free gemsocket also the jewel has phlat phyisical dmg.

2 no it wont first it reduces the poison duration and second we need capped crit chance to make max use out of toxic delivery 100% more poison dmg from critical strikes.
Wow. Thanks so much for the quick reply. I understand that the mechanics had been questioned before, and please believe me I really did try to look for these points being addressed earlier-but the number of pages in this thread is a lot so I mighta missed them. Thank you for your patience. I wasn't sure if the 25% chance each jewel was "additive" to 100% chance or not. Also thank you for explaining the reasoning behind the Crit Gem a further-I'm sure it gets trying having to address questions regarding certain mechanics possibly numerous times.

I guess main reasons for these 2 questions were 1) the shrapnel jewels are like 20-30 chaos apiece in standard, and 2) I'm having HP issues being 3500 HP. I have a couple of trap Damage, HP jewels atm trying to add more HP, and losing those would mean even less life.

I Have a free reset and my gems/gear is pretty close to recommended gear, so was gonna try this out now that perandus is done, but not looking forward to having to buy new gear after just getting all the gear req'd for maxed resists. But thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Very nice work!
Last edited by Boomstick2010 on Jul 23, 2016, 10:45:38 AM
alright, all my gems are 20/20 or close, same tree, same core gear, 6 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, atziri flask and my damage isn't even half of yours. What am I missing?

http://imgur.com/a/v3UoB

also how do I get the image to show up here? thanks for any help.
"
nitetime wrote:
alright, all my gems are 20/20 or close, same tree, same core gear, 6 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, atziri flask and my damage isn't even half of yours. What am I missing?

http://imgur.com/a/v3UoB

also how do I get the image to show up here? thanks for any help.

Reminder also the newest build version dropped alot of tooltip dmg it will show much less dmg in tooltip.But we will have more damage then before,that again shows how meaningless tooltip dmg is for this build.!

The screenshot has the tooltip from the older version i didnt managed to change that yet.

If you want to post a picture from imgur here you need to use another link (you will find it on the left after uploading on imgur)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info