"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Ok then i'll assume my damage numbers are in a good spot, I just need to wiggle in some more life for a better cushion against uber izaro.
hello i just want show my trapper in prophecy league

i need the enchant with 90% crit chance on bladefall and maybe a +1 lvl socketed gem n belly can be fun :p

this pic is with atziri's flask but i odn't use atziri's flask in normaly time and i'm at 38k without flask
Spoiler

I NEED Crackhöhle TELL ME WHAT HE THINK ABOUT THIS VERSION PLEASE

and my passiv

Spoiler
"
Snaker38 wrote:
hello i just want show my trapper in prophecy league

i need the enchant with 90% crit chance on bladefall and maybe a +1 lvl socketed gem n belly can be fun :p

this pic is with atziri's flask but i odn't use atziri's flask in normaly time and i'm at 38k without flask
Spoiler

I NEED Crackhöhle TELL ME WHAT HE THINK ABOUT THIS VERSION PLEASE

and my passiv

Hey there,
nice amu you got there :P

You tryed vuln curse instead of temp chains ?
Its insanly strong in terms of damage.

you removed crit gem for empower lvl 4 ?

thats a choise u can make but whats your crit chance without it?
Its kinda important to have a high crit chance so you get the 100 MORE poison dmg efffect from toxic delivery.

Maybe you can pull it off with crit chance enchant on helmet and the 125 inc crit chance enchant if you havent crit recently mod(it counts always since the crits doesent cout as your crit 125% inc crit for free *yay) only downside u will losse it when u crit with whirling blades (and you do since u got 95 crit chance on whirling blades since binos has a high base crit.)

But its something to try out i guess :)

Glad to see that you enjoy my build so much.

PS: before thinking about +1 belly loock for a almost perfect yaws of agony its pretty hard to find imo.

Last edited by EkarPoe on Jul 31, 2016, 9:33:00 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the great build.

Last edited by kimmoov on Aug 1, 2016, 4:47:29 AM
Thanks Crackhöhle

Excelent build ! Please make many updates as you like !! Tsk
Is it necessary to use whirling blades ? Is it only for movement or could we use something else like lightning warp? I am missing why it is necessary. I tried to locate a answer in other posts but didn't find one. If i missed it point me to it plz.

I read what fortify does and to activate it you need to hit but if i was standing back throwing Bladefall i wouldn't be hit so wouldn't need the damage redused from a hit ( 4 sec).
Or does whirling blades add that much to the clear speed?

When i look at the dps of the build it is Bladefall.

Yea I know it looks like I don't enjoy using whirling blades ( cough cough)
Last edited by JesusIsMyLord on Aug 6, 2016, 11:35:10 PM
^^ i dont think its necessary, small decisions like that are really up to the player, lightning warp, red duration, faster casting and rapid decay is really fast. Try and get q on all 3 aside from rapid decay.
"
JesusIsMyLord wrote:
Is it necessary to use whirling blades ? Is it only for movement or could we use something else like lightning warp? I am missing why it is necessary. I tried to locate a answer in other posts but didn't find one. If i missed it point me to it plz.

I read what fortify does and to activate it you need to hit but if i was standing back throwing Bladefall i wouldn't be hit so wouldn't need the damage redused from a hit ( 4 sec).
Or does whirling blades add that much to the clear speed?

When i look at the dps of the build it is Bladefall.

Yea I know it looks like I don't enjoy using whirling blades ( cough cough)

In my Opinion whirling blades offers the most, its fast and you can apllie fortify on hit which reduces all damage.

But if you want to use something else just for the lolz sure you can do that :)

"
RenanTM wrote:
Thanks Crackhöhle

Excelent build ! Please make many updates as you like !! Tsk

I Will try to keep this updated as much as i can,lets see what atlas of worlds will change for us.

Great build mate! I have some questions about damage, i actually lv 66, but when i trade my rare dagger for Bino's my avg dmg low 1k, and its already low i guess, 3,5k with herald of ash. I know there some lvs will make alot of difference but, i need more at least 30k dmg to be good xD. So i worried about it. Anyway, how much dmg, crit and hp its needed to do Atziri ( normal ) and uber izaro? Sorry about the bad english, Ty.
Last edited by Maicão on Aug 16, 2016, 11:52:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info