"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Thank you for reply.
Ok did some upgrade on my jewellery

Spoiler

Now i got all power charge, with all charges it is around 11.2k dps now.
Will work on leveling and will report back the damage.
Crackhöhle

In your passive tree are taken 3 point in Annihilation = 95% crit, 15 multiplier.
If you take 3 point in Doom Cast = 100% crit, 15 multiplier.
I think it will be better.
"
Psycho52RUS wrote:
Crackhöhle

In your passive tree are taken 3 point in Annihilation = 95% crit, 15 multiplier.
If you take 3 point in Doom Cast = 100% crit, 15 multiplier.
I think it will be better.

Thanks for letting me know, i changed it.
So we are running cwdt + immortal call; but how are we generating the endurance charges for this without enduring cry being part of the gem setup?
"
_Dredd_ wrote:
So we are running cwdt + immortal call; but how are we generating the endurance charges for this without enduring cry being part of the gem setup?

Immortal call itself got a initial duration without charges

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
_Dredd_ wrote:

Sure, ive got an 18% in my link, which makes it pop faster for avoiding outright oneshots, but is that its only purpose in this build to taper off some frontloaded damage? It seems like a waste of the few extra sockets we have not to run enduring cry.
hey, great guide! i have taken down atziri, uber lab, and an alch'd Conservatory map (t14) without a sweat. hoping to try uber atziri in the next few days. one question - i have nearly identical gear and the only nodes i'm missing (lvl 87 atm) are a few hp/evasion nodes, not dmg; however, my tooltip with max power/frenzy charges + atziri flask reads only about 21k or so. i understand i might not be at 42k like your tooltip, but 1/2 that seems way off? thoughts?

thanks!

maybe you are wearing 2x ming's at the time of the 42k tooltip?
@Naps - a few thing I can see that will make a difference.
Most of your gems are on level 19 and do not have 20% quality. Granted not all gems give damage boost on quality but at least 3 do from memory.

You can also get critical chance rings that will help dps.
An am my with critical chance and multiplier would also help.

You can also get enchant on boots that give increased critical if you have not hit recently that helps a lot with dps.
I would also get rid of the cold enchant on boots as we want to avoid cold damage with this build so as to get the poison to spread without killing enemies on first hit.

20k dips is pretty dam good though and I imagine the 40k dps may be with a rare dagger and a different ring as per his Uber setup.
Last edited by l33tsmurf on Jun 28, 2016, 3:56:59 AM
"
Naps wrote:
hey, great guide! i have taken down atziri, uber lab, and an alch'd Conservatory map (t14) without a sweat. hoping to try uber atziri in the next few days. one question - i have nearly identical gear and the only nodes i'm missing (lvl 87 atm) are a few hp/evasion nodes, not dmg; however, my tooltip with max power/frenzy charges + atziri flask reads only about 21k or so. i understand i might not be at 42k like your tooltip, but 1/2 that seems way off? thoughts?

maybe you are wearing 2x ming's at the time of the 42k tooltip?

Those are still old screenshots from before prophecy league(im fucking lazy sometimes)
our tooltip is now lower then it was before.
We removed some dmg from tree and got more life.
But we do actually got more dmg then before cause of the acendacy changes and the new unique jewel which arrived with prophecy.

So 20k is pretty fine for reference im sitting at 27k atm.

"
_Dredd_ wrote:
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
_Dredd_ wrote:

Sure, ive got an 18% in my link, which makes it pop faster for avoiding outright oneshots, but is that its only purpose in this build to taper off some frontloaded damage? It seems like a waste of the few extra sockets we have not to run enduring cry.

cwdt+ic is till great even without endurance charges.

But feel free to get an enduring cry gem for charge generation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info