"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Enfield does not reflect if you are using blasphemy as far as I know.

I would also suggest swapping tap cool down for trap and mine damage for boss fights.

Also use vaal lighting get traps for spit phases and other bosses helps a lot.

Gl and take it slow and make sure you got some bleed flask for the trash snake they hurt!

Thank you very very much i ll take care of all of that ! im just trying to get 1 more lvl and i go i hope i can kill her :3
I do uber atziri! this build is amazing ^^ my first uber atziri :D

Thanks for this awesome build ^^

Spoiler
Last edited by Raquetaso_de_Fafafa on Jun 20, 2016, 1:40:14 AM
Are you using coated shrapnel on all jewel slots (4)? And what about dual curse now? And why you remove Doom cast? Sorry if i missread that somewhere in thread
Is it recommended to level with setup when reach level 38?
I am using gems in Tabula but i am kind of struggling (trap don't trigger unless monster step on them so just have to keep spamming traps and hoping for them to step on). Should i level with other skills?
Yoou can easy lvl with self cast bladefall. But, I leveled myself with traps, and was pretty good for me, and that was on deerstalker boots. I've started using tabula later in maps I think
"
commonjunks wrote:
Is it recommended to level with setup when reach level 38?
I am using gems in Tabula but i am kind of struggling (trap don't trigger unless monster step on them so just have to keep spamming traps and hoping for them to step on). Should i level with other skills?

i used selfcast bladefall to level up, ezpz, i was hesitant to make the swap to traps because the dps was so nice with self cast. traps are much safer and smoother and the dps is great.

nice job with this build Ekarpoe, thanks for sharing it with us.
Thank you snepai!! thats highest dps ive reached level 90 atm
how to screen capture
"
HotFever wrote:
how to screen capture

Can u post gear and tree pleasE? Thanks!
"
"
HotFever wrote:
how to screen capture

Can u post gear and tree pleasE? Thanks!

same gear updated my version to his he is very nice person really answers all the question's i had
i took abit more crit chance i am 3.950 hp only but i dont need more (using tabula)
the dps check was made with my boss weapon which i just got (void battery)
without it i am probably 50-60k buffed with the ring and pot
how are you triggering all your traps at once?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info