[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

What jewels should i use based on stats if yes which stats are primary?
Or just u should use specific kind of jewels ?
At this moment i use Foe Shine Viridian Jewel, Might and infulence viridian jewel and Armageddon fand viridian jewel.
"
iVerrm wrote:
At this moment i use Foe Shine Viridian Jewel, Might and infulence viridian jewel and Armageddon fand viridian jewel.

Might and Influence has been pretty decent...I am using it this league in SSF.

Are the other two just rare/yellow jewels?

Basically, look for life and then 3 stats of damage/physical damage, attack speed, crit multiplier. You can have 3 of one or 1 of each or whatever you want. There are a few posts in here about what to search for...
"
only just started the game not long ago, after several attempts at trying different classes and builds, i finally came across something i have enjoyed, everything just dies before i even realize, so thanks to you sir, i feel like i'm a kid in a candy store :D
so far only level 62, up to merc and had quite a few hiccups along the way due a problem with aoe mobs, LS comes in handy for that. Also if some of you that are following this guide and struggling with surviving, i suggest stone golem, he'll back you up on the life regen as you slay :D

Cheers muchly!

Glad you are enjoying. Wait til you put on that helmet!
Having a great time with this build, it was very fun and easy to level. I am just about to get to level 68 and plan to start using a pair of 'Touch of Anguish'. I have been lucky and have been leveling with a Q20 'Lightning Strike'. I read somewhere in this thread that it is not a good idea to use the Q20 and the 'Touch of Anguish' together as a pierced shot does not chain. I read somewhere else in the thread to run them together and have the best of both worlds. So my question is, should I use the q20 'Lightning strike' with the claws or use a q1 that I have also been leveling?

Edit -- After a couple of Dry Lake runs trying both the q1 and q20, it seems that I see more lightning flying around with the q1 (no pierce). How that relates to curse coverage, I am not 100% sure.
Last edited by Skua99 on Apr 2, 2017, 2:07:44 AM
Just hit level 72, looking for a little advice on where I am at equipment wise and what I should be working on next. No problem doing the lower tier maps (running level 6 now and working my way up the map ladder), seem to kill everything fairly quickly and am not dying very often (got to stop going for those clasp hands in breaches). My life is setting at just under 4.2K and not sure the best way to get some more. The good news is that my resistances are all over-capped by at least 20%. My tooltip DPS is around 70K with my auras and golem active (just over 100K with frenzy charges).

I have just enough currency to buy a 'Taste of Hate' but am not sure if this is the time to deplete all of my resources. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Two areas that I think that I need to work on is flat physical damage on jewelry and upgrading my jewels.

The other question that I have is when I should be looking at upgrading to some rare claws?
I think that these things are out of my price range for now especially if I buy a 'Taste of Hate' :(

My char name is SkuasBringerOfPain if you would like to check me out online.

Last edited by Skua99 on Apr 4, 2017, 10:44:28 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Just hit level 72, looking for a little advice on where I am at equipment wise and what I should be working on next. No problem doing the lower tier maps (running level 6 now and working my way up the map ladder), seem to kill everything fairly quickly and am not dying very often (got to stop going for those clasp hands in breaches). My life is setting at just under 4.2K and not sure the best way to get some more. The good news is that my resistances are all over-capped by at least 20%. My tooltip DPS is around 70K with my auras and golem active (just over 100K with frenzy charges).

I have just enough currency to buy a 'Taste of Hate' but am not sure if this is the time to deplete all of my resources. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Two areas that I think that I need to work on is flat physical damage on jewelry and upgrading my jewels.

The other question that I have is when I should be looking at upgrading to some rare claws?
I think that these things are out of my price range for now especially if I buy a 'Taste of Hate' :(

My char name is SkuasBringerOfPain if you would like to check me out online.

I am on work travel and can't commit a lot of time right this second but I would use q20 LS.

I would also get more life, but maybe you just need to level some more.
I'm having problems with this build, in the tier 5 maps diest too many times, this is my gear.
accepted advice please

"
scailer wrote:
I'm having problems with this build, in the tier 5 maps diest too many times, this is my gear.
accepted advice please

You need better gloves and could use a better belt too. Boots are so-so...could be better. Are your resists capped? Make sure they are at least 135% in your hideout. Also put the crit damage gem in your BoR in place of Added Fire. I see other inefficiencies with how your gems are set up.

You need a flask with anti-bleed (of staunching).

You can also buy an Atziri's Promise very cheap and it is extremely useful.

How much life do you have? That could also be a problem.
I think the pansy ass ranged builds are the only way to play PoE and not die all the time, valiantly of course. melee in this game is a mistake. there ain't enough leech in PoE to keep you alive when a top tier boss one shots ur valiant ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info