[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hi nice build really like, but i have questuin can i or how to use gems in your armor when it dosent work because of BoR?
"
iVerrm wrote:
Hi nice build really like, but i have questuin can i or how to use gems in your armor when it dosent work because of BoR?

Say_Ten answered this question many times.

You can't use any armor while using BoR but you can equip one before wearing the BoR. You can't benefit from its stats but you can fill gem slots to level up some gems.
Spoiler

i am 80 lvl i should propably go for some health items?
at this moment i have 3.6k hp dps 56 its withour frezny and blodd rage stuff just in hideout
Last edited by iVerrm on Mar 25, 2017, 4:28:56 AM
"
iVerrm wrote:
Spoiler

i am 80 lvl i should propably go for some health items?
at this moment i have 3.6k hp dps 56 its withour frezny and blodd rage stuff just in hideout

Funadept is right (thanks)

Also I would certainly try to get more health because with 3.6k you will. E getting one shot in maps
Doubled up on the ToA's and this really took off. Just gotta work on health now. Great build mate.
Build owns
Last edited by Illict on Mar 28, 2017, 3:52:27 PM
İs there any disadvantage when i use daggers?
"
Doomfairy wrote:
Doubled up on the ToA's and this really took off. Just gotta work on health now. Great build mate.

CRUSH IT
"
Illict wrote:
Build owns

\m/ \m/
"
İs there any disadvantage when i use daggers?

You lose the life leech, life on hit, mana on hit mechanics that are implicit to claws...but you gain crit chance if yours is low. Since they nerfed the implicit stats on daggers, they have brought them closer to 1h weapon types.

If you don't want to use claws or don't have good ones, just use the best 1h weapon you have and don't spec into specific types yet. I'm level 90 in SSF Legacy and using swords because i found 2 decent ones that helped my DPS a lot. Claws are surely more defensive though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info