[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Okay thanks for help.
Made the changes and managed to make some currency in the last few days, what should I change next?

I was thinking on changing shaper's touch for something with the stats on the "ideal stats" part of the guide and maybe get some chaos resistance on them but I'm not sure if they would be better than shaper's touch (108 life and 86% melee phys dmg with my stats).

I can get a better amulet but this one provides the int I need to wear the gloves so I think I'd need to change those first (or replace amulet for another one with high int?). Maybe just replace both and get better rings.

I'm mostly confused about what to change next, I have a kinda consistent way of making money so I can afford a bit more than before.
So I decided to try this build on a useless lvl 70 poison quill rain lamefest.

I was given the corrupted inpulsa, so I wanted to fucking use it.

I'm short on life, because I can't follow fucking directions in the build guide. (but I'm only lvl82)

This version is my vision of a 9000mph black ice lightning. lots of slamming into walls and obstacles.

Any recommendations you have? (I will probably ignore them, but at least I'm honest)

Thanks for the guide, btw This is my first post.
"
(I will probably ignore them, but at least I'm honest)

i think "go fk urself" is a good option

You don't have a diamond flask, you don't have the Wise Oak / Taste of Hate / Atziri's Promise / Basalt flask, overall your flask setup is a clownfiesta. You skipped the Force of Nature node on the tree while taking alot of inefficient shit and many other stuff. But yes, ignore it.
"
istehwin wrote:

I'm short on life, because I can't follow fucking directions in the build guide. (but I'm only lvl82)

This version is my vision of a 9000mph black ice lightning. lots of slamming into walls and obstacles.

Any recommendations you have? (I will probably ignore them, but at least I'm honest)

welcome to hell

what crown said above

plus lol

plus without pierce on LS you are helen keller'ing yourself a bit but i suppose the chain from ToA is good enough

need more life on everything. i'd definitely ditch the breach ring and the berek's pass. go dual opal rings if you want to scale the lightning damage more. also a better belt with elemental damage on it.

primeval force, force of nature, arcing blows...all stuff you should consider swapping to on the tree. better jewels as well, abyssal included. maybe even vessel of vinktar.

i would think your damage is good enough as is, though you may want to consider lightning penetration instead of one of the other gems. put it in POB and let me know what it comes up with. my guess is that your setup is probably good and you should just go for penetration on the tree and maybe wise oak.
"
"
(I will probably ignore them, but at least I'm honest)

i think "go fk urself" is a good option

You don't have a diamond flask, you don't have the Wise Oak / Taste of Hate / Atziri's Promise / Basalt flask, overall your flask setup is a clownfiesta. You skipped the Force of Nature node on the tree while taking alot of inefficient shit and many other stuff. But yes, ignore it.

:)

I thought I followed his path to the T, I will review, thanks

*edit*
this is what I was going off

Added Force of nature tree, that was a nice damage boost :) :)
Last edited by istehwin on Feb 8, 2019, 1:06:07 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
istehwin wrote:

welcome to hell

what crown said above

plus lol

plus without pierce on LS you are helen keller'ing yourself a bit but i suppose the chain from ToA is good enough

need more life on everything. i'd definitely ditch the breach ring and the berek's pass. go dual opal rings if you want to scale the lightning damage more. also a better belt with elemental damage on it.

primeval force, force of nature, arcing blows...all stuff you should consider swapping to on the tree. better jewels as well, abyssal included. maybe even vessel of vinktar.

i would think your damage is good enough as is, though you may want to consider lightning penetration instead of one of the other gems. put it in POB and let me know what it comes up with. my guess is that your setup is probably good and you should just go for penetration on the tree and maybe wise oak.

I'll hunt for this shit, thank you
*edit*
Swapped in "force of nature, arcing blows" now to hunt flasks, and items
Last edited by istehwin on Feb 8, 2019, 1:23:37 PM
"
Zinath wrote:
Made the changes and managed to make some currency in the last few days, what should I change next?

I was thinking on changing shaper's touch for something with the stats on the "ideal stats" part of the guide and maybe get some chaos resistance on them but I'm not sure if they would be better than shaper's touch (108 life and 86% melee phys dmg with my stats).

I can get a better amulet but this one provides the int I need to wear the gloves so I think I'd need to change those first (or replace amulet for another one with high int?). Maybe just replace both and get better rings.

I'm mostly confused about what to change next, I have a kinda consistent way of making money so I can afford a bit more than before.

I think you might have missed this
"
Zinath wrote:
"
Zinath wrote:

I think you might have missed this

Huh, let's talk about this 3 dextery nodes in the beggining of the skill tree. They are like.. questionable? Remove them and get Constitution. Bottom jewel is actually trash. Buy 15% might and influence and corrupt till you get something decent or just buy the corrupted one.

Some changes could be made for skills, but if you enjoing the current setup - keep everything. i'm too obsessed with micro skill gem management

Your gear is insanely good so you can only search for some expensive upgrades like steel rings with huge phys damage. Corrupting the Belly / Shaper's Touch is also an option. I would've personally switch to good rolled Loreweave since you can probably afford it.
"

Huh, let's talk about this 3 dextery nodes in the beggining of the skill tree. They are like.. questionable? Remove them and get Constitution. Bottom jewel is actually trash. Buy 15% might and influence and corrupt till you get something decent or just buy the corrupted one.

I hadn't noticed those 3 points, that explains alot. Also didn't know i could corrupt jewels lol.

"
Some changes could be made for skills, but if you enjoing the current setup - keep everything. i'm too obsessed with micro skill gem management

I was thinking on switching out enfeeble since it's stuck at lvl 19 but it wont be if I buy that loreweave though, kinda wanna try out the other options in the guide as well though

Edit: Ended up getting a pretty good deal on a loreweave :)
Last edited by Zinath on Feb 8, 2019, 8:19:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info