[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

I bought everything I can, what do I need now ? Better roll on items ?
"
I bought everything I can, what do I need now ? Better roll on items ?

scrub the cold damage on your left ring and add phys

swap haste with blood rage so at least you get longer duration blood rage

get atziri's promise, maybe sub it out for rumi's or the basalt

you don't need vaal pact with bloodseeker

get better jewels

eventually get a better main hand

that should do ya
Gonna change the cold damage

I put haste cause the vaal skill, blood rage always active

Gonna change rumi with sin's rebirth

I am using anguish for frost blade chain I will change with min 400 pdps claws

Thanks

changes on 3.6?
Is this 3.6 viable?
Sericus
"
Sericus wrote:
Is this 3.6 viable?

Yes
hi there, my first post and i am not english.

this was my first pg, and i did a build (immortal tank) that found all the concept to "hit, can not be evated" and face tankin, but i die too much for one shot in the map from ranged mobs and one shot also from syndacate interventation members

So i try to change to this build and REBUILD all the passive tree, and try to use my gear, adding the suggested in this post.

i try your helmet for 7l result and i found that a 6l armor give me more sustain and more dmg. i was not shure which gems was better so i followed your order and now i host :

Dual Strike -Multi Strike support -Increased Critical Damage support -Melee Physical Damage support-Fast Attack support - ruthless support (i try to change this with Add Fire Damage support and i have more dps, but i think i have less power in the real combat for the bonus on third attack of ruthless- Also i try with maim, but seems that rutheless again was better).

For ranged attack i used the suggest Curse on hit - assassin mark -Lighting strike - multistrike support.

then:
- move skill with fortyfy,
- a low level CWDT+IC
- + another CWDT with summon ice golem and Warlord (i hope that i curse enemies and sum a new ice golem when CWDT was triggered)

i use starkonja's for the aura (Hatred + Herald of purity + Einlighten support and in the fourth slot i set my vaal haste)

i was able at moment to have only 87% in each res, and i have to take a "remove freeze flash" (before i sse the Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring that was nice but have no flat damage and no life mod on it)

I have the old BloodSeeker avaible, but using that it seems to lower a lot the dps, and i have also a ornament of east with the real good "Hit's can't be evade". EDIT maybe this mod can help me to not die also if i lse dps?

Again i have not 5000 hp pool and i can only work on amulet (my gloves give me more flat life that any other option i try lyke stygean etc).

My daresso amulet at moment give +16k of dps ( for the "60% increased melee damage at full life), so my question is:

i wait to gain some more level for take some more life point, or try to change daresso and lower the damage? at moment i don't know how add more flat damage (i follow the guide for suggestion) and have no currency for take better claws (also if these 2 have around 1.75 and other requiriments).

i am trying to force fortify dashing around but sometime i cannot dash and i have troubles (also with some final boss).

A know that melee champ are not the best on poe (my second pg is a ranged and i did quite 90 level and map tier 13 without any problem, killing at momemnt also the elder), but any suggestion will make my happy to continue to play with this pg.

[
Last edited by Homo_Lupo_Lupis on Apr 7, 2019, 8:56:17 AM
"
hi there, my first post and i am not english.

this was my first pg, and i did a build (immortal tank) that found all the concept to "hit, can not be evated" and face tankin, but i die too much for one shot in the map from ranged mobs and one shot also from syndacate interventation members

So i try to change to this build and REBUILD all the passive tree, and try to use my gear, adding the suggested in this post.

i try your helmet for 7l result and i found that a 6l armor give me more sustain and more dmg. i was not shure which gems was better so i followed your order and now i host :

Dual Strike -Multi Strike support -Increased Critical Damage support -Melee Physical Damage support-Fast Attack support - ruthless support (i try to change this with Add Fire Damage support and i have more dps, but i think i have less power in the real combat for the bonus on third attack of ruthless- Also i try with maim, but seems that rutheless again was better).

For ranged attack i used the suggest Curse on hit - assassin mark -Lighting strike - multistrike support.

then:
- move skill with fortyfy,
- a low level CWDT+IC
- + another CWDT with summon ice golem and Warlord (i hope that i curse enemies and sum a new ice golem when CWDT was triggered)

i use starkonja's for the aura (Hatred + Herald of purity + Einlighten support and in the fourth slot i set my vaal haste)

i was able at moment to have only 87% in each res, and i have to take a "remove freeze flash" (before i sse the Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring that was nice but have no flat damage and no life mod on it)

I have the old BloodSeeker avaible, but using that it seems to lower a lot the dps, and i have also a ornament of east with the real good "Hit's can't be evade". EDIT maybe this mod can help me to not die also if i lse dps?

Again i have not 5000 hp pool and i can only work on amulet (my gloves give me more flat life that any other option i try lyke stygean etc).

My daresso amulet at moment give +16k of dps ( for the "60% increased melee damage at full life), so my question is:

i wait to gain some more level for take some more life point, or try to change daresso and lower the damage? at moment i don't know how add more flat damage (i follow the guide for suggestion) and have no currency for take better claws (also if these 2 have around 1.75 and other requiriments).

i am trying to force fortify dashing around but sometime i cannot dash and i have troubles (also with some final boss).

A know that melee champ are not the best on poe (my second pg is a ranged and i did quite 90 level and map tier 13 without any problem, killing at momemnt also the elder), but any suggestion will make my happy to continue to play with this pg.

1. Getting a few levels will help alot since you will be able to take the Constitution node, which is a huge life pool increase and the Claws of the Pride node, which is going to be a massive DPS boost.

2. You actually don't need the Enlighten gem. Hatred + Herald is 75% mana reserved, you will have enough mana without it.

3. You don't have the Blood Rage :c. This skill is strong af.

4. You have too many curses. You can apply only one without any gear / nodes / ascendancies. Since your shaper's touch is corrupted with the vulnerability (this is actually great) you can drop all other curses.

5. The Bloodseeker is a awesome weapon for Dual Strike. You can faceroll alot of content if it doesn't one shot you.

6. Any add phys + crit multi amulet will give you more damage.

7. Change silver flask for diamond flask. Change sanctified life flask for the Rumi's Concoction. Get 20% quality on all flasks.

8. Skill gems suggestion:
Claw 1 (The Wasp Nest): keep whirling blades link. that's good
Claw 2 (Touch of Anguish / Bloodseeker if you change for it): Hatred + Herald of Purity + Blood Rage
Body armour: Change Faster attacks for the Maim support.
Gloves: Change Temporal Chains for the Vaal Grace. You only need the Vaal skill for the juicy dodge. This skill is NUTS believe me.
Helmets / boots:
Lightning Strike (try to find the Vaal version) - Multistrike - Ancestrall Call - Maim
Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Melee physical - Multiple Totems - Concentrated effect

Try this changes, you won't regret it promise me :)

Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Apr 9, 2019, 11:35:37 AM
Tank for the replay.

The last asset for boot/helmet add a totem? I has some troubble in the last with Blood rage (it often set me very low on health that a Little shot kill me) and i am not again good to controllo much Keys.

I Will do the modify and post the result
"
Tank for the replay.

The last asset for boot/helmet add a totem? I has some troubble in the last with Blood rage (it often set me very low on health that a Little shot kill me) and i am not again good to controllo much Keys.

I Will do the modify and post the result

You have enough health regen from the skill tree to neutralize Blood Rage's damage. It will hurt you only on maps with the "cannot regen life" mod. Don't be afraid using this skill :)

Totem is really good and important to keep your DPS as high as possible without losing anything. If you want to have less buttons you can switch from the Ancestral Warchief to the Ancestral Protector, in this case you change the Concentrated effect support for Ruthless.

The Ancestral Protector is an awesome skill for boss killing, but it's useless for trash clearing. The Ancestral Warchief is also awesome for boss killing, but also useful against monster packs / breaches / etc, also it has a vaal version, which moves, so it's cool :D

Vaal Grace has an insta cast, so I don't think it's hard to use. Defensive effect provided by this skill is too good to not use.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Apr 11, 2019, 8:35:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info