[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
julianlazare wrote:
Finally, I reached the 500K damage.

Got my Taste of Hate flask and a decent unset ring.
Now I think it's time to start farming Uber Lab for those enchants.
Best case scenario I'll have 2 BoR with 40% DS Damage and LS pierce.

I did a few just to test it and I can do quite easily Izaro fight.

Some other things to do:

- Unset Ring with Vaal Haste
- 2 Claws > 280pdps
- Better Amulet / Gloves

Nice! Keep in mind that you can get a much better boot enchant too. leech, regen, attack speed, etc.
I'd almost do that before you start spamming helm enchants. Probably same with gloves. Reflection, spite, fury or (i think) ire are the best ones.

Make sure you buy twice enchanted before each run because it'll be way more efficient.

You can get another 4%-5% physical damage pretty cheaply by buying a better rolled Might and Influence

Up to you if you want to exalt your jewels or try to find better ones for cheap than 1ex...but i wouldn't worry about that now.

your gloves and amulet are totally fine TBH.

unless you need the 8% resist all, i would refund nullification and the EVA/ES node so when you hit 91 you can take Strong Arm.

for claws, i wouldn't bother...what you have is pretty good, especially if you're hitting 500k. so unless you can get something that's high crit, high attack speed and 300pdps or more, i would dedicate currency toward trying to 6L a belly.

Damn, I had no idea about the rolls on the jewel. Buying a better one now.
Refunding nullification is part of the plan if I reach 91.

Thanks again for the help.
Last edited by julianlazare on Apr 10, 2018, 8:32:21 AM
"
SmokerHell wrote:

Just buy Bloodseeker in off-hand, its top endgame weapon

why? I checked the stats and can't find the reason for it beeing better than wasp nest or rare claws...
Last edited by Effman on Apr 10, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
"
julianlazare wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
julianlazare wrote:
Finally, I reached the 500K damage.

Got my Taste of Hate flask and a decent unset ring.
Now I think it's time to start farming Uber Lab for those enchants.
Best case scenario I'll have 2 BoR with 40% DS Damage and LS pierce.

I did a few just to test it and I can do quite easily Izaro fight.

Some other things to do:

- Unset Ring with Vaal Haste
- 2 Claws > 280pdps
- Better Amulet / Gloves

Nice! Keep in mind that you can get a much better boot enchant too. leech, regen, attack speed, etc.
I'd almost do that before you start spamming helm enchants. Probably same with gloves. Reflection, spite, fury or (i think) ire are the best ones.

Make sure you buy twice enchanted before each run because it'll be way more efficient.

You can get another 4%-5% physical damage pretty cheaply by buying a better rolled Might and Influence

Up to you if you want to exalt your jewels or try to find better ones for cheap than 1ex...but i wouldn't worry about that now.

your gloves and amulet are totally fine TBH.

unless you need the 8% resist all, i would refund nullification and the EVA/ES node so when you hit 91 you can take Strong Arm.

for claws, i wouldn't bother...what you have is pretty good, especially if you're hitting 500k. so unless you can get something that's high crit, high attack speed and 300pdps or more, i would dedicate currency toward trying to 6L a belly.

Damn, I had no idea about the rolls on the jewel. Buying a better one now.
Refunding nullification is part of the plan if I reach 91.

Thanks again for the help.

even if you refund it now you can take 2x 5% life nodes. it's just a matter of whether or not you need the 8% resist all. i stopped grabbing that node between last season and this one.
"
"
SmokerHell wrote:

Just buy Bloodseeker in off-hand, its top endgame weapon

why? I checked the stats and can't find the reason for it beeing better than wasp nest or rare claws...

it's good because you get instant life leech...so between life on hit and life leech you are refilling your life pool quite a bit faster.

Just bought this one for 5c. Had some bad life roll on it and I used one divine.
What do you think of Atziri's Splendor in this build ?
"
julianlazare wrote:

Just bought this one for 5c. Had some bad life roll on it and I used one divine.

that is a TOTAL fucking steal. excellent work.

now go abuse the fuck out of some monsters.

edit: make sure you q20 it first
Last edited by Say_Ten on Apr 11, 2018, 7:07:01 AM
"
Matheussp wrote:
What do you think of Atziri's Splendor in this build ?

definitely a decent option. assuming it's a bit less life than a Belly. the life and mana on kill is nice for mapping in hectic shit but i think the extra life and life flask mods on belly make it outweigh the life and mana on kill and higher AR/EVA stats.

not sure what they are going for 6L currently but if it's a lot cheaper somehow then it's probably a solid option, even if it's an interim solution

however at that rate you could also just use a rare armor...and especially with some of the new shaper/elder mods, you could end up with something really insane. check these recent reddit posts out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8b7bi0/jackofalltradeselderastral_highest_dmg_high_life/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8ay9pt/scnsfw_i_would_say/
Last edited by Say_Ten on Apr 11, 2018, 7:06:32 AM
Got rekt yesterday trying to kill the minotaur. Replaced one claw with the Bloodseeker and killed him. Lost some DPS but I can still do t15 with no problem and you won't die so easily. Still missing all lab enchants and vaal haste.

"
julianlazare wrote:
Got rekt yesterday trying to kill the minotaur. Replaced one claw with the Bloodseeker and killed him. Lost some DPS but I can still do t15 with no problem and you won't die so easily. Still missing all lab enchants and vaal haste.

nice. i spent my weekend grinding to 94, picked up a new main-hand, tried some different skills, etc. also burned through the first elder/elder guardian fights no problem. have a bloodseeker but haven't used it yet. will probably pick up kaom's roots for stun immunity and do some facerolling experimentation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info