[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Fennerr wrote:
Lion's road, atziri's promise, kiara's, the sorrow of the divine, bubbling divine life...
yes, i use it
i'm lvl 88 ....
what can i do whit my gems?

Sorry of the divine is useless. Zealot's Oath = Energy Shield Regen. If you're looking for more DPS (and you shouldn't be if you keep dying), then spring for a Taste of Hate. Also if you have over 5000 life I would ditch Kiara's and run a good Surgeon's Basalt flask. You are also missing Rumi's Concoction, which gives you extra block and some physical damage reduction. If your resists are capped you are either dying to physical damage or you are trying to run map mods you shouldn't be for your skill level.

Make your characters public, otherwise I can't see your skill gems.

what properties of the Surgeon's Basalt flask?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fennerr/characters
Looking for a little more advice for my build right now. I feel I've kinda run into a point where there's no more reasonable pieces for me to upgrade, suddenly upgrades are going from 5-15c a slot to 6+ex a slot.

I'm still using Wasp's nests as 400pdps claws are currently in the 45+ex range, and even ones that are barely an upgrade seem to be 2+ex. The only thing I can currently see that I can really work towards is the Atziri's Acuity.

I'd like to upgrade my rings, but currently getting just 5-6 more max life is going to cost me around 10ex or more. Would it be best to just save for 40-45ex (currently I have built up around 2ex doing t12 maps now) or is it worth just picking up some ~350pdps claws for 7ex-10ex?
Hey Say_Ten, I'm an old player who hasn't touched PoE since like 2013 and this is the first league that I've played, turns out I cant remember why i stopped playing I love this game.

I'm sure this good experience partly comes from your build.

I've been trying to follow your advice best as I can, I'm just wondering from where I am at currently, where would be a good place to start looking next to take the Character to the next set of Higher Tier Maps.

Do you think I should put some currency into a new dagger or rings prehaps. I'm not certain where to go from here.

Thanks GDTJon
"
Fennerr wrote:

what properties of the Surgeon's Basalt flask?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fennerr/characters

your gear looks good, gem links and all. look at my character this league for flasks. i like surgeons of staunching (20% chance to gain a flask charge on critical strike, removes bleeding during flask effect).
"
BigBlappa wrote:
Looking for a little more advice for my build right now. I feel I've kinda run into a point where there's no more reasonable pieces for me to upgrade, suddenly upgrades are going from 5-15c a slot to 6+ex a slot.

I'm still using Wasp's nests as 400pdps claws are currently in the 45+ex range, and even ones that are barely an upgrade seem to be 2+ex. The only thing I can currently see that I can really work towards is the Atziri's Acuity.

I'd like to upgrade my rings, but currently getting just 5-6 more max life is going to cost me around 10ex or more. Would it be best to just save for 40-45ex (currently I have built up around 2ex doing t12 maps now) or is it worth just picking up some ~350pdps claws for 7ex-10ex?

you need to make the decision on the weapons and whether or not you think it's worth it...in the past few leagues, i've sometimes sprung for good options in the 2-4ex range. i only once bought a very expensive claw that cost me 11ex.

you can upgrade one of your rings to a steel ring for more dps. you can get a BoR with a good enchant for your build on it (any DS one or LS pierce). you could get more life out of a belt or get more damage by going to a stygian vise. you could also get better jewels or exalt the ones you have if you can't find anything better. could look for more movement speed on boots and/or more life on non-two-toned boots so you can get a solid enchant there too. you could even get a little bit of DPS out of max crit/max pdps rolled wasp nest if you want to scour the trade web for them.

also make your flasks 20% quality you silly bastard
"
Stationary wrote:
Hey Say_Ten, I'm an old player who hasn't touched PoE since like 2013 and this is the first league that I've played, turns out I cant remember why i stopped playing I love this game.

I'm sure this good experience partly comes from your build.

I've been trying to follow your advice best as I can, I'm just wondering from where I am at currently, where would be a good place to start looking next to take the Character to the next set of Higher Tier Maps.

Do you think I should put some currency into a new dagger or rings prehaps. I'm not certain where to go from here.

Thanks GDTJon

good news is that none of your gear is that awesome.

bad news is that none of your gear is that awesome.

can you mastercraft life on those boots? not sure if you have a hybrid affix there.

all your jewelry has low life rolls, i would probably start there.

follow my flask guide as closely as possible
"
Say_Ten wrote:

your gear looks good, gem links and all. look at my character this league for flasks. i like surgeons of staunching (20% chance to gain a flask charge on critical strike, removes bleeding during flask effect).

What can i do whit the 2 socked from my gloves?
i have increased duration support - empower but i want to put other gems to improve the set

Do I need to change something on my belly?

where do I put the totem skill?

Hey, I'm thinking of converting my frost blades character into this, is it really worth losing the Belly of the Beast? or should I 6 link my dual strike and 4 link my frost blades (suedo 5-6 link in gloves)
"
Fennerr wrote:
What can i do whit the 2 socked from my gloves?
i have increased duration support - empower but i want to put other gems to improve the set

Do I need to change something on my belly?

where do I put the totem skill?

i think it's fine the way it is. if you get an unset ring that's good you can put blood rage or your vaal skill in there and perhaps fit even more shit in there if you want. you could run vaal haste and vaal grace (just activate auras and then remove them from the keybindings). not really much else you can do there...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info