[2.5] Hierophant Tank -8L EQ- 216% Life- Max Block (78/78) Easy Boss Fights&Mapping (AFK VOLL KILL)

I'm using this build and really enjoying it so far, but I had a question about endurance charges. (keep in mind this is my first season playing in about 2 years, and I only played for a few months back then, so I consider myself a noob still)

I'm using the alternate path with 2% gems, 8% anvil, and a Lionseye shield. So I get the block nodes at the bottom and no Elemental Overload. Current build looks like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBLMFLQY5CbsLYQz3DjwUIBRxFPYYXRiRGj4blyE0Jy8oKismMfsyTjpSOp062Ds7PC087z0PQKBBP0PIRrdJ1U8EUEdRYFHmWG1boF4TXz9gkWFSZDNmVGdYZ5toZWjya9l2rHdTd-V5OXrvfA58u37iggeCm4Nfg8yFUoV7hjuGYItPjM-QVZd5m1ibap7FogCnVamVrK-tja4-rv2vbLQvtz68n8BmwL_Grs9-02_Yvdlh2XzkUeSt6hjsLuw47w7vTvAf8i_yQfMG82_z3fZI-Ov7qv4K_9M=

(I have 1 3% block jewel, which is why I dont have the extra 1% block node next to Solidity)

My question is: how important are the added endurance charges? I've got all the required uniques at this point, am sitting at max resist (chaos resist is horrible still), but I feel like my next 2 points should go into the armor/life nodes near Warriors Blood, or possibly start in towards Tireless (but I dont have any mana problems).

Do you think I should start grabbing the endurance charges next instead of more life? (I'm currently about 4500-4600 hp). Or are they not as important because the 4% resist from them is wasted because I have max resists already and a lot of our dmg taken comes from duration based dmg that the endurance charges wont reduce?

If I should grab them right away, should I drop any of my current nodes in order to get more endurance charge nodes faster? And should I get the one with life regen first or the added duration ones?

Thanks for the great build, hope you can clarify for me.

(I'm also considering trying to find a way to squeeze in Indomitable, but it doesn't seem likely at this point, I very rarely die and its normally due to not reading what mods are on an elite or something stupid like standing in a pool of green death or red explosions)
Last edited by Hornzilla on Sep 21, 2016, 1:57:18 AM
"
Hornzilla wrote:
I'm using this build and really enjoying it so far, but I had a question about endurance charges. (keep in mind this is my first season playing in about 2 years, and I only played for a few months back then, so I consider myself a noob still)

I'm using the alternate path with 2% gems, 8% anvil, and a Lionseye shield. So I get the block nodes at the bottom and no Elemental Overload. Current build looks like this:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBLMFLQY5CbsLYQz3DjwUIBRxFPYYXRiRGj4blyE0Jy8oKismMfsyTjpSOp062Ds7PC087z0PQKBBP0PIRrdJ1U8EUEdRYFHmWG1boF4TXz9gkWFSZDNmVGdYZ5toZWjya9l2rHdTd-V5OXrvfA58u37iggeCm4Nfg8yFUoV7hjuGYItPjM-QVZd5m1ibap7FogCnVamVrK-tja4-rv2vbLQvtz68n8BmwL_Grs9-02_Yvdlh2XzkUeSt6hjsLuw47w7vTvAf8i_yQfMG82_z3fZI-Ov7qv4K_9M=

(I have 1 3% block jewel, which is why I dont have the extra 1% block node next to Solidity)

My question is: how important are the added endurance charges? I've got all the required uniques at this point, am sitting at max resist (chaos resist is horrible still), but I feel like my next 2 points should go into the armor/life nodes near Warriors Blood, or possibly start in towards Tireless (but I dont have any mana problems).

Do you think I should start grabbing the endurance charges next instead of more life? (I'm currently about 4500-4600 hp). Or are they not as important because the 4% resist from them is wasted because I have max resists already and a lot of our dmg taken comes from duration based dmg that the endurance charges wont reduce?

If I should grab them right away, should I drop any of my current nodes in order to get more endurance charge nodes faster? And should I get the one with life regen first or the added duration ones?

Thanks for the great build, hope you can clarify for me.

(I'm also considering trying to find a way to squeeze in Indomitable, but it doesn't seem likely at this point, I very rarely die and its normally due to not reading what mods are on an elite or something stupid like standing in a pool of green death or red explosions)

- Endurance charges not important except marauder side endurance charge("Stamina") with "Life generation with endurange charge" node. 3(base)+ 1 (from tree as "Stamina")+ 1 (from bandit)= 5 endurance charges gives 1% life regen!

- You can take "Combat Stamina" instead other 2 endurance charges if you can handle attacks/spells except DoT(i mean if you have enough life nodes).

- You can take all 5% life nodes before "Tireless" node group.

thx for asking.
Very simple question for you guys (Im new to this, first caracter at lvl 75+)

How important is to block those spell with thoses 5 reckless jewels ?
(I understand that they bring also 10-20 block chance too)

Those jewels slots could'nt be use to add damage, max life, damage, or resist if needed ?
"
Bazookayak wrote:
Very simple question for you guys (Im new to this, first caracter at lvl 75+)

How important is to block those spell with thoses 5 reckless jewels ?
(I understand that they bring also 10-20 block chance too)

Those jewels slots could'nt be use to add damage, max life, damage, or resist if needed ?

Those jewels gives block(2-4% block) and gives spell block(every jewel gives %20 percent of your max block as spell block).
Last edited by jazzberryjam on Nov 28, 2016, 1:51:10 PM
up+++++++++++++
Thank you for this build, I love leveling & playing it!

Any tips on how to achieve the INT needed for Doryanis when going the CHEAP tree version?

Possibly Ancestral Knowledge in the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info