[2.5] Hierophant Tank -8L EQ- 216% Life- Max Block (78/78) Easy Boss Fights&Mapping (AFK VOLL KILL)

"
Camaron wrote:

Does elemental overload and the helmet work on totems, like if i put ancestral warchief on helmet will it get elemental overload? when i hit with eq ?

Ty

-Totems can't trigger Elemental Overload.

-Reflect Skills can trigger. (Tempest shield, Reckoning etc..)

-Some peoples talking about using "ice spear(second form has insanely crit)" about easy Elemental overload trigger. You can use ice spear as selfcast.

-20% Elemental Penetrate works with totems on helmet.

Ty for teply , so i can use sunder or EQ to trigger overload for totems and myself i guess
I love this build. I have tanked beyond bosses with it. Even beat the Village Ruin map bosses. (Stonebeak is the only dangerous one IMO because of chaos damage.)

I use Ice Crash over EQ because of personal preference. It has higher DPS from 100% elemental damage and not having to use reduced duration. The build has so much life gained on block that I honestly don't miss the physical leech.

EQ is preferable against certain bosses while leveling (Izaro in particular) because of the excellent hit and run tactics you can do. 78% block lets me facetank almost everything now though.

Vaal Cyclone is a great way to increase clear times, but it's hard to fit with the chest sockets missing.

One of my favorite things about this build is how everything fits together so well. Gear, passive choices, gem choices, ascendancy points, it's all a bunch of junk that might work decently tacked onto most builds, but together it's a beautiful symphony.
Last edited by IskimPyden on Jun 28, 2016, 6:22:44 AM
"
IskimPyden wrote:
I love this build. I have tanked beyond bosses with it. Even beat the Village Ruin map bosses. (Stonebeak is the only dangerous one IMO because of chaos damage.)

I use Ice Crash over EQ because of personal preference. It has higher DPS from 100% elemental damage and not having to use reduced duration. The build has so much life gained on block that I honestly don't miss the physical leech.

EQ is preferable against certain bosses while leveling (Izaro in particular) because of the excellent hit and run tactics you can do. 78% block lets me facetank almost everything now though.

Vaal Cyclone is a great way to increase clear times, but it's hard to fit with the chest sockets missing.

One of my favorite things about this build is how everything fits together so well. Gear, passive choices, gem choices, ascendancy points, it's all a bunch of junk that might work decently tacked onto most builds, but together it's a beautiful symphony.

thanks for comment.

btw, this build little buffed with 2.3.0.

the first thing that comes to mind about buff:
-doryani catalist implicit to 32% from 10% elemental damage.

as ascendancy:
-ascendancy "divine guidance" to +150 mana from +100 mana.
-ascendancy "convistion of power" to 15% from 10% gain power charge on kill (totem or you).
Added:

Cheap Version Tree(with 2% block reckless jewels, 8% block anvil, cheap rare/uniq shield)
*advice from player "BlackCorsair"
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQGRA5oEswUtBjkJuwthDPcNzQ48EuEUIBRxFPYYXRiRGjgaPhuXHM4hNCcvKCopLismK1At0jH7Mk46UjqdOtg7OzwtPO89Dz38QKBBP0PIRrdJ1U8EUEdRYFHmWGNYbVugXhNfP2CRYVJkM2ZUZ1hnm2hlaPJr2Xasd1N35Xk5eu98Dny4fLt-4oIHgpuDX4PMhVKFe4Y7hmCLT4zPkFWRzpLQl3mbWJtqnsWiAKdVqZWsr62Nrj6u_a9sr6e0L7c-u-28n8BmwL_Grs9-02_Yvdlh2XzkUeSt6dXqGOwu7DjvDu9O8B_yQfMG82_z3fZI-Ov7qv4K_lT_0w==
I cant open any spoiler. Is it only my problem?
Does this build is actual?
"
DrDrag123 wrote:
I cant open any spoiler. Is it only my problem?
Does this build is actual?

No. Try with other browsers.
Might want to amend the last line of your 'pros' spoiler. It's not cheap if you use the reckless defense jewels - those are an Exalt each on standard.

Otherwise it looks pretty solid all around. Go for the Ritual of Awakening to put out a trio of totems that will supplement your DPS if you have the gem slots (3 would do fine).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Might want to amend the last line of your 'pros' spoiler. It's not cheap if you use the reckless defense jewels - those are an Exalt each on standard.

Otherwise it looks pretty solid all around. Go for the Ritual of Awakening to put out a trio of totems that will supplement your DPS if you have the gem slots (3 would do fine).

Ty. 'pros' last line changed.
I tried your build on EHC. He is very expensive and without unique item, it's hard to have a decent clean speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info