[2.5] Hierophant Tank -8L EQ- 216% Life- Max Block (78/78) Easy Boss Fights&Mapping (AFK VOLL KILL)

"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Would it be a nice idea to use these passive tree nodes: Testudo and Retaliation?
It will be much easier to get 78 block chance

Ofc we need to drop some other nodes, for example Elemental Overload?

Instead we gain access to one more endurance charge and life leech (Hematophagy)

short answer: possibly until find better shield.

Elemental Overload is important. good option with 20% elemental penetrate.

Life nodes are important on this build.("damage over time(ignites/poison/bleed)" damages kill you easily if you have not alot life. You cannot blocked "damage over time" damages. life regen cannot save you again damage over time damages if you haven't alot life! You must handle crit hits with your life. especially blow damages and hard boss damages)

no need more endurance charges.

no need more life leech.

no need more block chances if you find better shield.

i guess, your tree(14% less life and without Ele. Overload):
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQGRA5oEswUtBjkJuwthDPcNzQ48EuEUIBRxFPYYXRiRGjgaPhuXHM4hNCcvKCopLismK1At0jH7Mk46UjqdOtg7OzwtPO89Dz38QKBBP0PIRrdJ1U8EUEdRYFHmWGNYbVugXhNfP2CRYVJkM2ZUZ1hnm2hlaPJr2Xasd1N35Xk5eu98Dny4fLt-4oIHgpuDX4PMhVKFe4Y7hmCLT4zPkFWRzpLQl3mbWJtqnsWiAKdVqZWsr62Nrj6u_a9sr6e0L7c-u-28n8BmwL_Grs9-02_Yvdlh2XzkUeSt6dXqGOwu7DjvDu9O8B_yQfMG82_z3fZI-Ov7qv4K_lT_0w==

Yes, smthng like that. Well, shield isnt a problem, at least cheap lioneye has 30% block and the best rare has 32%, right?

The problem is to buy 11% anvil, and five +4% reckless defences. I already bought three +3%, they costed 2 chaoses each, but +4% version i found the cheaapest - 20 chaoses

Btw, could you add alternatives (maybe in leveling section) to Doryani weapon? it cost like 4 exalted, which is rather hard to get
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Is it possible to play this build with marauder?
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Yes, smthng like that. Well, shield isnt a problem, at least cheap lioneye has 30% block and the best rare has 32%, right?

The problem is to buy 11% anvil, and five +4% reckless defences. I already bought three +3%, they costed 2 chaoses each, but +4% version i found the cheaapest - 20 chaoses

Btw, could you add alternatives (maybe in leveling section) to Doryani weapon? it cost like 4 exalted, which is rather hard to get

Right. I'll add.
"
Lullus wrote:
Is it possible to play this build with 8marauder?

its not possible.marauder ascendancy classes are not compatible.
This is a pretty awesome build, and super affordable. The price of reckless defense gems however went through the roof (probably because of this build). But all around it's still a build you can level with and progress with without requiring all of the pieces up front.
Would you level with EQ or some other attack? And, what links with EQ before getting BoR? I am currently 30ish and having fun with the build so far!
Last edited by Necksbro on Jun 19, 2016, 10:10:51 AM
"
Necksbro wrote:
Would you level with EQ or some other attack? And, what links with EQ before getting BoR? I am currently 30ish and having fun with the build so far!

EQ better(For example; EQ + Reduce Dur. + Melee Phy. Dmg. + Add Fire). You must use reflect skills(Vengeance, Reckoning, Tempest Shield) with life gain on hit/life leech.

You can use Heavy Strike skill against Bosses.
Just got this build to level 68, and I'm impressed with it so far!

Lots of DMG, and pretty tanky even though I only have one Reckless Defense so far.

So, thanks for the guide!

Does elemental overload and the helmet work on totems, like if i put ancestral warchief on helmet will it get elemental overload? when i hit with eq ?

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info