[2.5] Hierophant Tank -8L EQ- 216% Life- Max Block (78/78) Easy Boss Fights&Mapping (AFK VOLL KILL)

How about take Aurora and Unwavering+IR?
tree smth like this
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAGRAecDmgSzBS0GOQthDPcUIBhdGj4aVRuXHNwhNCFgJy8oKij6KaUrJi3SL8wx-zJOMtE26DrYOzs8LTzvPQ9AoEE_Q2NDyEVHR35NRk8EUEdRYFHmVkhXDVhtXz9hIWLsZDNlTWZUZ5toZWjycU107XTxdqx3U3fleTl673y7fuKCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoV7i0-PGpBVkc6WbJd5mK2az5tYm2qexZ7Nn8uiAKcIpzCplayvrY2uPq79r2y0L7c-uJO9Nr6nwGbAv8GCxYrGrs9-0iHYJNi92WHaweRR6dXqGOvu7C7sOO8O8B_yL_JB8wbzm_nd-6r-Cg==
Hello there,

1)need block chances aplly to spell block. reckless jewels(five jewels gives=100% apply to spell block) does it. your tree has 4 jewel sockets. it must be 5.

2)Anvil increase max block(3%). it's important(!) and anvil gives 8% block chances. you no need to take other block nodes. more life instead block chances if you capped block chances.

3)your tree has 140% max life. "increase max life" nodes is important. you take mostly crit damages (35%-50%) chance, it's reckless(additional to receive crit chance 7%-10% x 5) effect. If u can't block to boss/rare-mob crit damage then boss/rares kill you as 1 hit. you must handle to hard hits when cannot blocked!

4)"damage over time(ignites/poison/bleed)" damages kill you easily if you have not alot life. You cannot blocked "damage over time" damages. life regen cannot save you again damage over time damages if you haven't alot life!

5)Elemental Equilibrium doesn't work if you deal 3 types elemental damages! (hatred, add fire, phy to light effects deal 3 types elemental dmg)

6)if you dont use eva gear, you dont need "Iron Reflex".

7)you always blocking 78% chance attacks and 78% chance spells. so you stun immune when you blocked(no need block recovery too). no need stun immune as "Unwavering Stance"!

*i'll add "block explanation" to guide.
**sorry for little english. thx for ask:)
Last edited by jazzberryjam on Mar 25, 2016, 2:29:55 AM
up ;)
push
wouldnt Molten Shell be better in the doriyanis for the prolif?
"
gablona wrote:
wouldnt Molten Shell be better in the doriyanis for the prolif?

yes. better than shield sockets. thx for this.

Gem Links Updated.
Last edited by jazzberryjam on Apr 6, 2016, 9:48:42 AM
Couldn't you use Enfeeble to reduce the damage you take from critical hits?
"
IskimPyden wrote:
Couldn't you use Enfeeble to reduce the damage you take from critical hits?

possibly for hard boss or maps. but we need more dps. build is very very tanky already.
Interesting build. Haven't tried it, just out looking for ideas.

I took a glance at your 120 pt. 11% Anvil tree from the OP and got a bit scared by the idea of taking so many crits. So I subjected it to a first pass optimization based around reducing the damage taken from critical strikes and being willing to pay for this with the loss of a bit of life.

Link to 1st pass optimization

-10 dex
-10 int
+20 str
-15% maximum life (so down to 201%)
+74% armour
+20% reduced extra damage from taking critical strikes
-8% melee physical damage (you can trade this for -16% armour by using the unused lower jewel slot rather than the leftmost as I do in this pass)
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Apr 16, 2016, 12:52:25 PM
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
Interesting build. Haven't tried it, just out looking for ideas.

I took a glance at your 120 pt. 11% Anvil tree from the OP and got a bit scared by the idea of taking so many crits. So I subjected it to a first pass optimization based around reducing the damage taken from critical strikes and being willing to pay for this with the loss of a bit of life.

Link to 1st pass optimization

-10 dex
-10 int
+20 str
-15% maximum life (so down to 201%)
+74% armour
+20% reduced extra damage from taking critical strikes
-8% melee physical damage (you can trade this for -16% armour by using the unused lower jewel slot rather than the leftmost as I do in this pass)

it was my first tree :)
we need more life for this build! dex and int too.
Dont scare. Just try and enjoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info