2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Thank for reply all.

"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
How much is the perfect base (without any boost ,in town tooltip) APS and critical chance do we need to have for this build ?

in town i have 4.12 APS and 48.25 crit chance :)

It's what i exactly want to know,your town character sheet tooltip, thx.
"
Nekhebet wrote:

If u can sustain the mana from having another multiplier on your cyclone i think conc effect would deal more damage, the 50~60% more will double dip on your poison also

That would definitely be more damage but dramatically lower my clearing ability. Would probably work good for bosses though.
Should I multimod? I can only add spell damage but the extra prefix would have been lightning damage anyways.

Really amazing and fun build !
Only Lvl 81 atm but as you clear that fast with this i hope reaching 90 tomorrow :)

Got my Gear nearly finished need mor divines for the one Ring and the other maybe needs + %Es .
Stats are buffed (Herald of Ash,Discipline) in Ho :
-Cyclone 50.25 Crit 0.25 aps
-Bladefall 4.3k Dps @ Lvl 18
-Vortex 1.4k @ lvl 18
-Energy Shield 7.97k with Discipline @18

Gear
Spoiler

Flask
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQHRBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYobJSBuIvQkiySdJyEqOCsKLJwspiy_NAo1uTdmPV9BlkQNRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1RHVL1WY1xAXfJfamJaavpsC20Zb551_XcHf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTjDaP-pDWkyeVLpXIlwaXlZf0m7WcpJ7EoS-mvqcrrrOv67QMtUi-isM6xKLI8MrT0B_Q0ND1037UQtfP2VvbXt-K35jpAuq662PsGO9674jv6_DV-Tf-CQ==

My Es seems a bit too low maybe i have to change something but quiet unsure what to do so maybe someone can give me a hint for the right direction .

Ty for this nice guide an have fun!

Cheers
Xentos
How can u leech from a vessel if u have the 10pen flask and no add lightning?
"
sefarison wrote:
Should I multimod? I can only add spell damage but the extra prefix would have been lightning damage anyways.

i dont think you shoud multi mod a dagger which was augmented
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Really amazing and fun build !
Only Lvl 81 atm but as you clear that fast with this i hope reaching 90 tomorrow :)

Got my Gear nearly finished need mor divines for the one Ring and the other maybe needs + %Es .
Stats are buffed (Herald of Ash,Discipline) in Ho :
-Cyclone 50.25 Crit 0.25 aps
-Bladefall 4.3k Dps @ Lvl 18
-Vortex 1.4k @ lvl 18
-Energy Shield 7.97k with Discipline @18

Gear
Spoiler

Flask
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQHRBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYobJSBuIvQkiySdJyEqOCsKLJwspiy_NAo1uTdmPV9BlkQNRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1RHVL1WY1xAXfJfamJaavpsC20Zb551_XcHf8aDCYRvhMWGrocTjDaP-pDWkyeVLpXIlwaXlZf0m7WcpJ7EoS-mvqcrrrOv67QMtUi-isM6xKLI8MrT0B_Q0ND1037UQtfP2VvbXt-K35jpAuq662PsGO9674jv6_DV-Tf-CQ==

My Es seems a bit too low maybe i have to change something but quiet unsure what to do so maybe someone can give me a hint for the right direction .

Ty for this nice guide an have fun!

Cheers
Xentos

Sweet gear mate ! its basically same as mine xD, you should do very well and easily do any content with a few more passives points! gl
"
Hardcorebobo wrote:
How can u leech from a vessel if u have the 10pen flask and no add lightning?

i am using the added light to spells, not sure where u saw the ele pen one
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:

That's not a problem he has a prefix rolled so he can still craft Spell Damage and Attack Speed is rolled 15% which is the highest possible for crafting. With Multi Mod he can get both Crit Chance and Spell Damage on it. I would Multi Mod it. I would not Multi Mod if it had Spell Damage (not Hybrid Spell Damage) on it since flat elemental damage would definitely not not be worth the 2ex, at least not for this almost completely Phys and Chaos Damage dealing build.
"
KruXol wrote:
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:

That's not a problem he has a prefix rolled so he can still craft Spell Damage and Attack Speed is rolled 15% which is the highest possible for crafting. With Multi Mod he can get both Crit Chance and Spell Damage on it. I would Multi Mod it. I would not Multi Mod if it had Spell Damage (not Hybrid Spell Damage) on it since flat elemental damage would definitely not not be worth the 2ex, at least not for this almost completely Phys and Chaos Damage dealing build.

yea he would be paying 2ex for only 30 more spell damage, a very costly upgrade, only do this if u have nothing else to get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info