2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:

Pretty sure you go tri curse if you get Skyforths.

ass,vulne + temp.

I can be wrong, but it seems a bit bad to do. It would be needed to drop at least Discipline.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#0X6jyfb/lh6G7cxo/1V1rN7lh/H8L7h

If you look through the comment sections there was another player who made a minor "guide" about his tri curse variation of this build, i believe he used the new helmet "heretics veil" in order to have the correct mana reservation, i dont think its worth dropping discipline at least.
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Into dual curse I'm running Assassin's and Vulnerability. After Skyforth, it's better to drop Assassin's and get any other curse? Like Warlord's, enfeeble, Poacher's Mark or Temporal Chains? What do you think?

So Assassin's Mark makes enemies have a higher chance to recieve crits and it's a pseudo 20% more damage buff (obviously only if you crit) with some nice mana ang life gained on kill vs Vulnerability which has a 29% more damage buff and basically double dipping since it also buffs Poison damage by 33% more damage.
Either of the two are nice but Vulnerabilities damage is far beyond Assassin's Marks damage.

Other curse options would be Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark and maybe Poacher's Mark could work (12% more damage, 12% increased Attack Speed, Life and Mana gain on hit for low regen or no regen maps if you run out of Vessel Charges)

If you want to drop one damage curse get a defensive one Poacher's in general doesn't sound like it's better than either of these other ones but that is only my opinion go ahead and try it yourself.

Thats what you would do for tri curse really expensive and imo not worth unless you wanna dump currency into this. Also it limits your Gem slots by alot more.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#oo3fyfb/h-SwOGbNd/ti2bV7lh

"

Thats what you would do for tri curse really expensive and imo not worth unless you wanna dump currency into this. Also it limits your Gem slots by alot more.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#oo3fyfb/h-SwOGbNd/ti2bV7lh

Pretty sure you can it much cheaper and with more Gem slots left

https://poe.mikelat.com/#k8SIejb/dH3A8lnUd/H8L7h

That way you need only lvl 3 Enlighten but 5 Reduced mana nodes , the other option would be a Lvl 4 Enlichten with 3 mana nodes.
Would result in only ~80 mana left but thats enough in most cases.Playing atm with 70 mana left and works fine for me.

Cheers
a little update as i'm about to part with this awesome build

got lvl 95, this is the point where i call it quits on pretty much every build cause its an insane grind to level up from now forwards and also way to costly for my likings unless you want to do a million t9-10 maps

Done about everything you can do in the game:

Double Core Malachai, Double Daresso, dozens of Uber runs

managed to get my ES pool over 11k, could get over 12 if i drop shadows and dust but i almost never even see my health going down while mapping so whats the point

If you wanna build a good map base this is one of the go to builds, only combination of mods that are literally impossible to run are:

phys reflect + no leech and blood magic

on curse immune maps i use vinktars instead of warlords mark

every other mod is easy to run

thanks for the good build idea OP and gl hf to everyone trying it out

IGN JustifiedF
Thank you for this awesome build, im very enjoy with.

My question is: Empower lvl 4 or Added chaos damage can be good insted of controlled destruction ?
Friends!
Once again, I read all 22 pages, but never met a question about stunning.
If you already have shoes Skyforth - the problem is removed. And if not?
That is, in the "classic" version with a ring Ming's Heart and shoes Rainbowstride.

Should I put the amulet Eye of Chayula and abandon Ming's Heart ring?

P.S. I have Skyforth :) But my friend, who has not - has problems from the stunning :)
Last edited by stick111 on Apr 7, 2016, 6:56:36 AM
"
stick111 wrote:
Friends!
Once again, I read all 22 pages, but never met a question about stunning.
If you already have shoes Skyforth - the problem is removed. And if not?
That is, in the "classic" version with a ring Ming's Heart and shoes Rainbowstride.

Should I put the amulet Eye of Chayula and abandon Ming's Heart ring?

P.S. I have Skyforth :) But my friend, who has not - has problems from the stunning :)

I have only had once the problem of getting stun locked and that was by Fire Fury in a Crematorium Map that caused me to die and I'm not using Skyforth obviously.
Any Character that has ES at the time a Stun occurs gets a 50% chance to dodge that Stun already and on top of that if you use Cyclone you can't get stunned while using it.
So the issue of getting stunned like other CI builds have is not really that common for this one. If you get stunned randomly you most definitely Block one of the following attacks and don't get Perma Stunned that way and have time to use Cyclone again.
To answer your question though if the Stunning is a real problem for you use an Eye of Chayula but be sure it's not required and should be dropped later.
A lot of us did T12-T15 maps, twinned maps and Uber with ease and I can assure that you can do all of this content without Skyforths (except Uber since I haven't tried her yet).

"
kahramane wrote:
My question is: Empower lvl 4 or Added chaos damage can be good insted of controlled destruction ?

Not sure if either of these would be good but I could imagine that both gems actually give you more damage but that isn't important. First of all can you handle the manacost of Cyclone since it would be affected by both these gems and thus have higher manacost than with Controlled Destruction which does not affect the manacost of Cyclone and second is it actually giving more damage than Controlled Destruction or even Concentrated Effect does?
I don't have the time to test these gems nor do I have a lv4 Empower so maybe someone else might be able to tell you more about the damage value for each.
"
KruXol wrote:

I have only had once the problem of getting stun locked and that was by Fire Fury in a Crematorium Map that caused me to die and I'm not using Skyforth obviously.
Any Character that has ES at the time a Stun occurs gets a 50% chance to dodge that Stun already and on top of that if you use Cyclone you can't get stunned while using it.
So the issue of getting stunned like other CI builds have is not really that common for this one. If you get stunned randomly you most definitely Block one of the following attacks and don't get Perma Stunned that way and have time to use Cyclone again.
To answer your question though if the Stunning is a real problem for you use an Eye of Chayula but be sure it's not required and should be dropped later.
A lot of us did T12-T15 maps, twinned maps and Uber with ease and I can assure that you can do all of this content without Skyforths (except Uber since I haven't tried her yet).

Thank you very much for explaining !!
Anyone got a video about uber atziri? Without using 2 or 3 curses.
Something even kills me in normal atziri really easily.
"
kahramane wrote:
Thank you for this awesome build, im very enjoy with.

Both of those will increase the mana cost of cyclone, and if u can sustain that, then conc effect will be the best choice, the MORE area damage will also increase the poison damage we deal because poison is applied through BF/BV and they have an "AoE" tag on them.

so empower and added chaos are both not very good options, but good thought :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info