2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
KruXol wrote:
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:
Should I multimod? I can only add spell damage but the extra prefix would have been lightning damage anyways.

i dont think you shoud multi mod a dagger which was augmented

That's not a problem he has a prefix rolled so he can still craft Spell Damage and Attack Speed is rolled 15% which is the highest possible for crafting. With Multi Mod he can get both Crit Chance and Spell Damage on it. I would Multi Mod it. I would not Multi Mod if it had Spell Damage (not Hybrid Spell Damage) on it since flat elemental damage would definitely not not be worth the 2ex, at least not for this almost completely Phys and Chaos Damage dealing build.

yea he would be paying 2ex for only 30 more spell damage, a very costly upgrade, only do this if u have nothing else to get
Hi, me again

Got my Numbers tweaked a bit now :

- 8.9k Es
- 7.6k Bladefall Dps with only Herald of Ash
- Cyclone 51% Crit

any Suggestion with what numbers this build is able doin Uber?

and another question regarding the shield choice:

currently wearing the crit one cause of more Dps and Es , but only farming T12 so far but thats quiet easy w/o dying for the last 8 lvl , don't know how important the missing ~10% Spellblock get in higher tiers.

For the Lvl 100 Tree no one thinks that Potency of will would be worth it? should result in much more Vortex sktacks especially against bosses (uber)

Cheers

Xentos
This build is definately the strongest and most fun I've played in POE. Should I multimod my dagger or is there a better starting point for crafting ?

rest of my gear:
Spoiler

"
eskimo9 wrote:
This build is definately the strongest and most fun I've played in POE. Should I multimod my dagger or is there a better starting point for crafting ?

rest of my gear:
Spoiler

I'd probably agree now with OP that you should upgrade other gear piecer before your Dagger. It is significantly much less of a requirement rather try to save up for a 6l or a better Belt.
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi, me again

Got my Numbers tweaked a bit now :

- 8.9k Es
- 7.6k Bladefall Dps with only Herald of Ash
- Cyclone 51% Crit

any Suggestion with what numbers this build is able doin Uber?

and another question regarding the shield choice:

currently wearing the crit one cause of more Dps and Es , but only farming T12 so far but thats quiet easy w/o dying for the last 8 lvl , don't know how important the missing ~10% Spellblock get in higher tiers.

For the Lvl 100 Tree no one thinks that Potency of will would be worth it? should result in much more Vortex sktacks especially against bosses (uber)

Cheers

Xentos

For single target I can already stack up towards 30 BV, more than enough to keep my flasks available all the time
"
eskimo9 wrote:

rest of my gear:
Spoiler

Dont go for multimod until the very last upgrade, focus on getting a 6 link chest first
"
KruXol wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
The OP has some ideas about lvl 100 skill tree? ^^

I would probably do it with this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAK_rAdH-CSchlcjEot-YlwZiWhmKJJ3DOvsJ036btSo4JIv22u96D6saj0QNFr_I8GqMdf31b4RvyBTUQqLZtUiw2OtjES8rCl3yDkgqCxGWcFIHHn_GidOVLpMnjDbw1WwLvorviI_6SVEi9KEvytP5N-wY0NBcQOv1bRm0DNfPLL9falS9wwkRUNlbl_TqukZxSbEV1xXtuZM1uRslUlMNfDQKgwmGrpaL8h2nK0uul5U9X1fJN2ZvnrGQVmPVuekCTLM3gyymnKQtqK6zRX7QHyBupuuQ1ocTvoBBlg5c7-tQMHcHBULQ9Wr6214snITF

This tree is however for a non Skyforth Dual Curser.
With Skyforth and Dual Curse or with just one Curse you can drop the Charisma cluster and put three points in either Spell Damage from the Witch start or the Spell Crit Chance from Shadow or maybe drop one 6% ES node for Throatseeker for another 54% Crit Multiplier (not sure if it's worth picking over Spell Damage nodes).
Also remember you can drop Vaal Pact if you use legacy Vessel.

PS: I'm not OP but this build for sure is xD

Thanks. I appreciate your help. Everyone that tries to contribute has my respect.
Thanks to the OP too :D

Into dual curse I'm running Assassin's and Vulnerability. After Skyforth, it's better to drop Assassin's and get any other curse? Like Warlord's, enfeeble, Poacher's Mark or Temporal Chains? What do you think?

For those that have problems with the build because it seems to be "week":

I was self found at first. It was easy but with some "issues". My first real upgrade was: Atziri's Promise and Rathpith. I used it with dual curse from tree and even tabula Rasa. ES was crappy (4k) but could do atziri deathless like a breeze.

After that I went for Stone of Lazhwar with curse on corrupt and Rumi and started think that the build is "so fucking OP".

ATM my gear is kind good and improving. Killing T12-T14 bosses in less than 5-10s. I just die in maps if I forget to pot. ALWAYS keep pots UP. Vessel is a great help, but you can deal without it. Myself can't keep vessel 100%. Idk if I missed that isn't possible anymore (I know about the nerf into it) or it's my game desync, but can deal with it.

Idk if the OP think that's worth, but for maps (further those that have % more rare monster), I use Inspired Learning over the Witch since I don't have a headhunter. It's pretty fun. xD
Last edited by Darkkaos on Apr 4, 2016, 1:48:32 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Into dual curse I'm running Assassin's and Vulnerability. After Skyforth, it's better to drop Assassin's and get any other curse? Like Warlord's, enfeeble, Poacher's Mark or Temporal Chains? What do you think?

Pretty sure you go tri curse if you get Skyforths.

ass,vulne + temp.
"
Moksu wrote:

Pretty sure you go tri curse if you get Skyforths.

ass,vulne + temp.

I can be wrong, but it seems a bit bad to do. It would be needed to drop at least Discipline.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#0X6jyfb/lh6G7cxo/1V1rN7lh/H8L7h
Last edited by Darkkaos on Apr 4, 2016, 12:43:15 PM
"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
KruXol wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:
The OP has some ideas about lvl 100 skill tree? ^^

I would probably do it with this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAK_rAdH-CSchlcjEot-YlwZiWhmKJJ3DOvsJ036btSo4JIv22u96D6saj0QNFr_I8GqMdf31b4RvyBTUQqLZtUiw2OtjES8rCl3yDkgqCxGWcFIHHn_GidOVLpMnjDbw1WwLvorviI_6SVEi9KEvytP5N-wY0NBcQOv1bRm0DNfPLL9falS9wwkRUNlbl_TqukZxSbEV1xXtuZM1uRslUlMNfDQKgwmGrpaL8h2nK0uul5U9X1fJN2ZvnrGQVmPVuekCTLM3gyymnKQtqK6zRX7QHyBupuuQ1ocTvoBBlg5c7-tQMHcHBULQ9Wr6214snITF

This tree is however for a non Skyforth Dual Curser.
With Skyforth and Dual Curse or with just one Curse you can drop the Charisma cluster and put three points in either Spell Damage from the Witch start or the Spell Crit Chance from Shadow or maybe drop one 6% ES node for Throatseeker for another 54% Crit Multiplier (not sure if it's worth picking over Spell Damage nodes).
Also remember you can drop Vaal Pact if you use legacy Vessel.

PS: I'm not OP but this build for sure is xD

Thanks. I appreciate your help. Everyone that tries to contribute has my respect.
Thanks to the OP too :D

For those that have problems with the build because it seems to be "week":

I was self found at first. It was easy but with some "issues". My first real upgrade was: Atziri's Promise and Rathpith. I used it with dual curse from tree and even tabula Rasa. ES was crappy (4k) but could do atziri deathless like a breeze.

After that I went for Stone of Lazhwar with curse on corrupt and Rumi and started think that the build is "so fucking OP".

ATM my gear is kind good and improving. Killing T12-T14 mobs in less than 5-10s. I just die in maps if I forget to pot. ALWAYS keep pots UP. Vessel is a great help, but you can deal without it. Myself can't keep vessel 100%. Idk if I missed that isn't possible anymore (I know about the nerf into it) or it's my game desync, but can deal with it.

Idk if the OP think that's worth, but for maps (further those that have % more rare monster), I use Inspired Learning over the Witch since I don't have a headhunter. It's pretty fun. xD

Good to hear u are enjoying the build, as you mentioned urself flask is super core so u have to pratice ur flask piano skills :D.

For curse I am using temp chains and vulnerbility, the defensive measure from temp chain is nice and it buff our poison damage, so i consider it a good hybrid defense/offense choice for 2nd curse, u can do assassins mark still if u want the crit or warlords if u need the leech, most options are very solid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info