2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Sorry if thats a super dumb question, but how exactly do you sustain?
I see the ghost reaver + vaal pact, but I dont see where the lifesteal is coming from.

Maybe im missing something really obvious :c
this both giv u LL ;>
"
Elf_97 wrote:
How much is the perfect base (without any boost ,in town tooltip) APS and critical chance do we need to have for this build ?

I recommend just 50% crit in down, u dont really need more than that if u have 5 power charges and a diamond flask u will be somewhat near crit cap
"
Reeth89 wrote:
this both giv u LL ;>

@razerrock - these flasks gives you the leech you need, and have pretty much 100% uptime
Any tips on what stats on Dagger would be wanted to multicraft? obv hybrid spell dmg roll would be best but those are like 343ex each.

Would some adds x-x damage to spells be good as second option? (could multi spelldmg, attackspeed, crit)
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Reeth89 wrote:
this both giv u LL ;>

@razerrock - these flasks gives you the leech you need, and have pretty much 100% uptime

right makes sense, forgot about the insane flask recovery this build has!
Last edited by razerock on Apr 1, 2016, 5:37:14 AM
Still going good with low life. Here's my changes to the tree so far.

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAIDMacrJJ1iWt-YHar-SeGIdf3UQoRvwzqP-jQKN2Yspg18XIosnOq6BUKus0GW0PWQ1g5cRX5q-tfP-TfviEmxb56MNrQMRnEBvM6oXfJsC4nTcFIqCyo4Go_22vsJRA3I8NN-1blUvVxAFe2WixmK62MRLysKD6vQ0NteUDAgbu_r0B_B86KjgwmExZu173rZE3C7L28WvyL0m42-isrToS9SU5f0l5URUDW5dwecpIcTTLNLrhsl2VvEoukC7BiVLklR8NUHHrVIX2oki5MnDkh_xm0ZEZaXBj1fe9fHnfc9jZI3TH-Wn20=

Mostly just swapping to some aura nodes. This allows me to get an extra flat 115 ES out of discipline, 22% attack speed / 12% move speed out of haste, and 50% of my phys added as cold from hatred. I know hatred really doesn't fit the build theme but a 50% increase in damage is hard to ignore.

I also ended up swapping controlled destruction for increased crit dmg. The tooltip stays the same but I'm pretty sure with how assassin's mark's extra crit multiplier works the damage is a bit higher. The real reason I switched though was because I feel like I'm generating considerably more flask charges now on single or few targets due to not having the -100% crit chance from CD. Sadly the mana cost went up but I have a single -8 elreon ring that makes it doable.

If anyone has any suggestions I love trying new things. I'm also keen to try a variation of this build using voltaxic coc with spark and maybe EK. The voltaxic conversion of lightning to chaos would allow spark to benefit from the pathfinder poison and our spot on the tree is well suited to grab bow crit nodes.
Last edited by Zenzen on Apr 1, 2016, 1:59:38 PM
HI,

@ ZENZEN : Do you mind posting your Low Life Gear? would be interesting to see .
I am currently building up and only lvl 70 so missing lot of gem Level and so on.

My current Gear

Spoiler

as you can see a Tabula isn't really great :) I have a 6L Shav in my Tab and quiet unsure what to do , wether going low life or sell it and craft/buy a 700Es+ Chest.
But even with Shav's I am only at 6.7k Es what seems i bit too low for me ?

Would it be a good idea to Multimod
?

Ty for this nice guide and any suggestions are welcome

Cheers Xentos
"
Xentos78 wrote:
HI,

@ ZENZEN : Do you mind posting your Low Life Gear? would be interesting to see .
I am currently building up and only lvl 70 so missing lot of gem Level and so on.

Sure, though I just threw together junk from my previous builds as a test to see how I liked it before investing in new gear. So most of it is quite bad.

Spoiler

I don't have hatred in there yet as I need a few more levels before I can get all the reservation nodes to run it. My mapping partner has been running it though for me.

You're right about the ES. With the aura nodes and this gear I would only be at a bit over 7k. A better helm, shield and gloves could probably get another flat 200ES (more depending on budget) and of course an elreon 20% inc ES on two rings would be quite significant. Ideal would be somewhere right below 10k I think. I know that can be done with some more nodes but I'm not sure how best to achieve that without making a max point build.

That said I'm a sucker for low life and will probably try to make it work regardless. In my limited testing even at this low ES the build's defenses are quite strong. At level 80 now I've done necropolis and crem bosses with 2 person life and some scary mods with ease. My partner isn't fully geared yet so she has me do the bosses alone :P.

I'd love to hear any ideas you might have about making low life work better.
Last edited by Zenzen on Apr 1, 2016, 3:40:34 PM
Hi ,so far i love your build.
Having a lot of fun ,what u think about
as power charge provider ?

Well this not worth skyforth for sure but for the price i found it nice.
Last edited by Ghormen on Apr 1, 2016, 7:05:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info