2.2.1b Patch Note

Thanks a lot you guys, it is working much better (though not perfectly, as you already seem to know).

Really appreciate the responsiveness. Pushing out a stopgap fix to give you time to fix it properly on Monday is really nice quality of life for us who want to play the build over the weekend.
Its 8 PM in New Zealand so may I ask where the Patch for my Skill is that isnt properly working since the beginning which totally fucks me up since then!?

Contagion has also issues and there is no response to it. So I guess Monday wont happen huh?

Please finally get your stuff sorted out there. How can a skill bug out since release and u dont get it handled?

If u cannot handle a skill I dont think you can handle certain other things. Its time to show some love to your customers especially since youre running this Mystery Boxes!

I allready bought for full support but dont do false promising all the time.
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Monday in New Zealand is nearly over and there still is no Essence Drain fix... this is rather disappointing.
Last edited by Vinc009 on Mar 14, 2016, 6:23:58 AM
Wow... other companies don't manage to fix bugs in months or years - GGG now has been unable to completely resolve a problem within 10 days and it's called "disappointing", "unable to handle things" and "false promising". (Get real people, with software development, there's always a chance that things are way more complicated than they look.)

"
Drimli wrote:
Every time you make these "restartless" updates and ninja bug fixes... basicly every time you change just a simple dot in the game us Steam users have to go thru a full game scan!!! can this please be fixed?!?!?!? i am very tired of wasting 10-15 minutes almost every time i start up PoE... because when i get into the game i HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 minutes for the game to LOAD!!! its come to 15-20 minutes now to freaking start up PoE...

Do you only start up Steam when you are launching PoE?
My Steam client loads as soon as Windows is up and I rarely ever have to wait for it to update PoE, as that usually happens in the backround before I start the game. Having a SSD certainly helps cut down those update times as well.

But I think a more elegant approach to the steam updating would be to split the content.ggpk into several smaller files - at least separate the occasionally changing assets from the frequently changing game code. This would allow for significantly shorter patch times.
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Mar 14, 2016, 7:35:38 AM
Any ideas when will be the next fixes for contagion + essence drain spreading?

It's pretty annoying to play right now :(
Nope, still nothing
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
Last edited by Peeveswozere on Mar 14, 2016, 2:31:15 PM
Can we get an updated ETR please?
IGN : HateGolem
Don't know about anyone else, I'm running RF ED Contagion, and it seems that anywhere you drain a boss' life to zero where the boss is not supposed to die (example: Malachi fight: the transition between 1st zone and 2nd fighting zone, or Piety fight where she runs away saying "enough of this", it will crash the party instance. I've been experiencing periodic DC's, but in these cases, the DC was consistent across more than one run, and also DC'd the other party members every time. The fact that it's so easily reproducible is the only reason I mention it, because I'm not sure what other harm it might be doing to servers if people are crashing party instances like this. It's also pretty darn annoying.
Good luck!
Lovew u
We have nothing without the truth.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info