2.2.1b Patch Note

Last week I went to a dentist. She checked my teeth and looked at me with this grim sparkle in her eyes. She told me "Oh boy I see you cleaned your teeth, but you know what? If you gonna brush em like that you just better not clean em at all boy as they are still dirty as f**k. You have to clean em properly" I was shocked, how she could says such thing to me, how?! But I went back to home fully focused on maintaining my calm. I looked in the mirror and you know what? She was right, man. Not only my dirty teeth were bad for me, but also this smell.. oh boy, this smell man. Imagine how other people felt with all the effort I put into brushing my teeth! Are your teeth clean GGG? #SadEssenceDrainCaster
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Mar 12, 2016, 5:30:59 AM
Every time you make these "restartless" updates and ninja bug fixes... basicly every time you change just a simple dot in the game us Steam users have to go thru a full game scan!!! can this please be fixed?!?!?!? i am very tired of wasting 10-15 minutes almost every time i start up PoE... because when i get into the game i HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 minutes for the game to LOAD!!! its come to 15-20 minutes now to freaking start up PoE...
Last edited by Drimli on Mar 12, 2016, 7:03:14 AM
Yes it sucks I'm actually one of the folks playing ED though and I really do appreciate the effort on a weekend fix, but friday you break a skill, and humbling tell us to wait for Monday; this shouldn't be something acceptable.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
thank god my ed is full pierce, which makes it not as bad as it is without pierce I guess, killing a pack without pierce with the post-2.1.1-ed must be a pain.
well, it still seems I won't play ed til monday either..
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
I did not have any problems with the fps spikes at all, because I could play around it with assassin's mark + blasphemy. Casting contagion + ED from afar I was safe, even if I should have a lag for several seconds, because the life on kill is kinda amazing, even past lvl 70.
Now I instantly die from just a pack of normal mobs, because I can't sustain that fast anymore, if I should get fps spikes again.
"
Leyzr wrote:
Well dont forget, they may be in a completely different area than you. they cant satisfy everyone in terms of the patch, BUT im guessing you use steam? You should switch to standalone if you want a much faster patching experience. (blame steam on the long time to patch)

spot on. i've wondered for quite a while if steam was part of my problem. unfortunately, i play with an older laptop so i've attributed most of my issues to my having to use a low end AMD central processor for my graphics. i'll look into switching to standalone. anything to switching it over I need to know?

thx for the input and advice
Last edited by onavelzy on Mar 12, 2016, 11:22:11 AM
Thank you Chris and GGG Developers, also you guys who play ED in Hardcore Perandus League, when I see ED changes yestrday, its the same as my character died to mob.
Any Plans for Beacon of Corruption fixes?
i thought I was going mad for a second the other day when I saw how my ED was working, but now I see this !
"
onavelzy wrote:
"
Leyzr wrote:
Well dont forget, they may be in a completely different area than you. they cant satisfy everyone in terms of the patch, BUT im guessing you use steam? You should switch to standalone if you want a much faster patching experience. (blame steam on the long time to patch)

spot on. i've wondered for quite a while if steam was part of my problem. unfortunately, i play with an older laptop so i've attributed most of my issues to my having to use a low end AMD central processor for my graphics. i'll look into switching to standalone. anything to switching it over I need to know?

thx for the input and advice

If you're gonna switch over and want to keep your current account and characters intact you need to contact GGG as you need an email attributed to your account as that is what you log in with via the standalone client. Suppport can help you make the transfer, they are very helpful :)
Last edited by ClayNos on Mar 12, 2016, 2:14:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info