2.2.1b Patch Note

"
onavelzy wrote:
i also am one who has to restart whenever a patch comes in due to my game freezing and then crashing. any chance you can implement these patches at the time of day that is least active for a given server, say maybe 4 am? kinda sucks for someone who has worked their way through a tough area but not finished it, like Kaom's or the Lab to have to restart for a restartless patch that gets implemented at just the wrong time

Was intendend to be an emercency fix this time, every essence drain pg was unusable but still it doesnt work properly.
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
Well dont forget, they may be in a completely different area than you. they cant satisfy everyone in terms of the patch, BUT im guessing you use steam? You should switch to standalone if you want a much faster patching experience. (blame steam on the long time to patch)
yaay!
IGN: Teeborg
"
Peeveswozere wrote:
It seems it spread a little more but nothing compared to yesterday, there is something we can do until Monday or we've just to wait for those pg to be working again?
They pushed 2.2.1 (the patch that broke ED) at midnight on Friday. They've come in on Saturday to get an emergency patch in. Yeah, you're probably going to have to wait for NZ Monday to get a full fix. In the meantime, how about trying a new build? With all these ascendancies and new uniques, there's a lot of content to explore.
"
PathOfOtter wrote:
"
Peeveswozere wrote:
It seems it spread a little more but nothing compared to yesterday, there is something we can do until Monday or we've just to wait for those pg to be working again?
They pushed 2.2.1 (the patch that broke ED) at midnight on Friday. They've come in on Saturday to get an emergency patch in. Yeah, you're probably going to have to wait for NZ Monday to get a full fix. In the meantime, how about trying a new build? With all these ascendancies and new uniques, there's a lot of content to explore.

No doubt about the content i've yet to explore but I get hooked with this one and wanted so badly to keep on leveling, I'll probably follow your advice but still I'd have prefered to continue with the actual main.
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.2.1b
  • Improved Essence Drain spreading between enemies. Further fixes to this skill will follow on Monday.

This is a restartless hotfix - it'll start affecting new servers immediately. Updating your client to receive the patch is harmless.

Thanks for it being harmless Chris! :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Why not just revert the change? There was at most 1 solitary dude complaining about crashes with ED, instead the dozen of us playing ED get fucked over.
I am lvl 64 and cannot complete even Lab normal. Because of screen freeze and subsequent DC. Problem while loading on that exterior layout.

P.S. The game freezes on loading screen for ALL rainy area (probably except to Lioneye Watch). Immidiate retry helps, but if I wait for couple of minutes, the loading screen freezes again. This rain freeze is an old issue for me (~1 year), but for Lab in became crucial. These freeze is alsa bad for your Plateu maps.
Unexpected Disconnection Occurred

This is happening a lot and im not sure why.
Even after i restart my client it happens again and again.
"
Wontbestoped wrote:
Unexpected Disconnection Occurred

This is happening a lot and im not sure why.
Even after i restart my client it happens again and again.

If you are using Contagion in your build, don't use it connected with a spell totem atm as that is a reason for getting that error message and dc every few minutes.

I narrowed it down to that being the culprit 2 days ago and just tested it, the bug is still in existance :/

If you go back to manually casting it there will be no getting that bug anymore :)

Last edited by ClayNos on Mar 12, 2016, 4:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info