2.2.1b Patch Note

Version 2.2.1b
  • Improved Essence Drain spreading between enemies. Further fixes to this skill will follow on Monday.

This is a restartless hotfix - it'll start affecting new servers immediately. Updating your client to receive the patch is harmless.

There are more fixes coming to this skill in the next few days!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 8:21:25 AM
Thanks!
thank you
thanks for the hard work
Thank you!
You are the best!
I just crashed, and then the patch appeared
It seems it spread a little more but nothing compared to yesterday, there is something we can do until Monday or we've just to wait for those pg to be working again?
Early to bed, early to rise, fishing all day, making up lies.
i also am one who has to restart whenever a patch comes in due to my game freezing and then crashing. any chance you can implement these patches at the time of day that is least active for a given server, say maybe 4 am? kinda sucks for someone who has worked their way through a tough area but not finished it, like Kaom's or the Lab to have to restart for a restartless patch that gets implemented at just the wrong time
Last edited by onavelzy on Mar 11, 2016, 9:49:28 PM
Thank you! I am playing ED this league and I am really looking forward for the skill to be fixed entirely, as it is right now, my clear speed is none-existent, it doesn't work as intented, and I am very hopefull you'll be able to fix it as soon as possible!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info