[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

I run Lvl 57 Marauder.
With this https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBS0JlgthDjwUIBRNFHEYkRpVG_ohVSXfJyAs-zboOQ46Uj38QKBQR1hjXhNfP2EhaPJyqXTtdqx4enrvfNmCB4TZhO-FUooijM-XeaIApBmpJ6mUrY2vbLYsvJ_E9sauxtjPftlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7wH_ZI9zL46_xL?accountName=datka&characterName=ManSlayer Passive Skill Tree(based on this thread)

Earthquake -> Fortify -> Less Duration - > Melee Physical Damage in 4L.

Feels so good.Loving it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/datka/characters

Sunder was a bit weak? maybe. so i switched to EQ. Attack speed provides me Ancestral Protector.

Thanks for Good Guide. Gona get this http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marohi_Erqi and spend some points instead of Axe to Mace.

Thanks mate.
"
datka wrote:
I run Lvl 57 Marauder.
With this https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBS0JlgthDjwUIBRNFHEYkRpVG_ohVSXfJyAs-zboOQ46Uj38QKBQR1hjXhNfP2EhaPJyqXTtdqx4enrvfNmCB4TZhO-FUooijM-XeaIApBmpJ6mUrY2vbLYsvJ_E9sauxtjPftlh2Xzawdw95FHqGOsJ7w7wH_ZI9zL46_xL?accountName=datka&characterName=ManSlayer Passive Skill Tree(based on this thread)

Earthquake -> Fortify -> Less Duration - > Melee Physical Damage in 4L.

Feels so good.Loving it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/datka/characters

Sunder was a bit weak? maybe. so i switched to EQ. Attack speed provides me Ancestral Protector.

Thanks for Good Guide. Gona get this http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marohi_Erqi and spend some points instead of Axe to Mace.

Thanks mate.

Its all about personal choice I tried earhquake and having another gotta get in their face attack just gets you killed by bosses isnt my style, with Sunder and its range plus melee splash built into it just feels awesome when you hit a big pack and watch them all die. But as I said I did this guild to help people and Eq will work just as well only need to change a few nods, I use the axe for one reason the mana can be used for anything and all my attacks run off life which I have 11.56% regen with tree and golem and items. Have fun with EQ let me know how that turns out. Oh and you posted your profile bro but its set to private. If you want people to look you gotta change the settings in your account.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 17, 2016, 6:24:00 PM
Well made a few changes to my gems and all are about to hit level 20 soon dps with only aura's sitting in hideout is now 28k buffed almost 40k I can see 50k coming soon.
Hey,

What do you think about Berserker insted of Juggernaut?
We will still have Fortify but Berserker have nodes for atk. speed, some life leech and damage %.
"
Anaroin wrote:
Hey,

What do you think about Berserker insted of Juggernaut?
We will still have Fortify but Berserker have nodes for atk. speed, some life leech and damage %.

But juggernaut has double armor on body piece plus no stun without losing evasion, which only adds around 30% chance to evade incoming attacks even spells. and You gain allot of bonuses to fortify with juggernaut too but Im sure berserker can be used if you wanna try it go for it and see if you like the feel.
I updated guide to new tree, current dps since I first made the guide, updated gear since 6 link was added. Updated defenses etc. Showing the progress I made since level 81 when I first made this guide and the improvements in design made upto now at level 89. thanks for the support everyone.
I use a similar sunder build with Hezmana 5L and Daresso defiance aswell

i'm actually lvl 85 in HC perandus

this is 100% HC viable :) ( if some guys wondered )

Nice build :)

PS: i use a Lion's Roar granite flask and its really awesome with Sunder make your char supersafe, the knock back effect is really nice with sunder, you still kill everything but they cant hit you, i can kill easly some map boss without they hit me with this flask, the bonus +30% melee physical dmg is rly great aswell, you should try it :)

Nvm didnt see you've changed ur normal granite flask by the lion's roar ^^
Last edited by Sanolol on Mar 21, 2016, 1:48:07 AM
"
Sanolol wrote:
I use a similar sunder build with Hezmana 5L and Daresso defiance aswell

i'm actually lvl 85 in HC perandus

this is 100% HC viable :) ( if some guys wondered )

Nice build :)

PS: i use a Lion's Roar granite flask and its really awesome with Sunder make your char supersafe, the knock back effect is really nice with sunder, you still kill everything but they cant hit you, i can kill easly some map boss without they hit me with this flask, the bonus +30% melee physical dmg is rly great aswell, you should try it :)

Nvm didnt see you've changed ur normal granite flask by the lion's roar ^^

I also added knock back to the physical reduction by 20% flask as well, yes I love using these on bosses or packs of mobs to keep them off me.
Been running tier 12-14 maps allot lately both solo and in a 2 man group and have had no issues except vs some of the strongest bosses but even then I just change to AA determination 22k dps takes a little longer to kill a boss but its completely possibly to run almost everything mod wise except blood magic and igh physical reflect maps, enfeeble temp chains element etc all very easy dont even slow me down and I even did a double boss vuln+ high crit springs map last night solo and never had any issues. Keep bosses knocked back with flasks and they die rather easily
I'm currently lvl 70 with this build and having quite a lot of fun with it. I'm having difficulties getting my daresso's defiance to a 5 or 6 link. What would you say takes priority for the Sunder support gems? should I prioritise Fortify over faster attacks (haven't put my cruel lab points yet cause I'm still not sure what to get atm).
I'm also running with Ancestral Protector-WED-faster attacks-added fire and it's a small boost in dps when fighting bosses but also gives a nice attack speed aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info