[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

would running disfavour with mana leech on a ring be a strong upgrade after hezmana?
currently lvl 92 in hardcore great build, not sure how it does in t13+ maps with only up to 6.7khp if your gear is dope, but it shouldnt be too bad since sunder is ranged. pretty good uber lab farmer as well

I specced into the mana leech rate node sprit void near the bottom right and picked up 3 mana gained on hit jewels. if u put a lvl 2 enlighten in the disfavour and link it to your auras you dont have to drop any auras and get a huge damage boost and you dont have to 6l the disfavour, though i think it would be better

With disfavour i get 75kdps in hideout w/ auras, 100k with ancestral protector and 3 frenzy charges, and 156k with lions roar on top of it.

Last edited by K1ngKwan on Apr 6, 2017, 5:14:05 AM
Sethbine,

How are you using Sunder when all your mana is reserved? Cannot seem to understand that!

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: NVM just realized the axe that you had!
Last edited by SanguineSleet on May 1, 2017, 3:46:34 PM
Just for the record, this build is viable up to T16 Maps plus Guardians (Juggernaut Ascendancy). I did all guardians deathless. Have not tried Shaper. Here is my version (sort of min maxed). I made my build before seeing this post so our trees may be different.

For Map Clearing:
I use Abyssus helmet with Perseverance Belt (Free Fortify with Onslaught makes your Sunder an instant 8 Link if you want to think of Onslaught as a gem). With only Hatred and HOA i have a 81,337.5 Tooltip DPS standing in Hideout.

For Guardians, Atziri, Izaro, Shaper:
I switched Abyssus with my rare helm and +1 endurance belt for extra life and resistances.

Headhunter is only used solo as parties tend to have classes that cull better than you even with culling strike gem (assassin / slayer) or they have so much damage that they 1 shot packs before you cull.

Key Notes:
1. Facetanked Chimera entire fight
2. Facetanked Minotaur Slam
3. DO NOT use Immortal Call. Endurance Charges are your friend with life regen, physical mitigation, armor, extra resistances, and damage.

4. I make up my resistances through jewels/tree
5. Mana sustainment is through mana leech from jewel(s)
6. Not an experienced forum poster so sorry no screenshots, vids, etc.
7. I am a standard league player. Sorry if this doesn't seem within the realm for temp league. But gear is here for you to get an idea.

Last edited by BlackSpite on May 1, 2017, 8:28:06 PM
"
BlackSpite wrote:
Just for the record, this build is viable up to T16 Maps plus Guardians (Juggernaut Ascendancy). I did all guardians deathless. Have not tried Shaper. Here is my version (sort of min maxed). I made my build before seeing this post so our trees may be different.

For Map Clearing:
I use Abyssus helmet with Perseverance Belt (Free Fortify with Onslaught makes your Sunder an instant 8 Link if you want to think of Onslaught as a gem). With only Hatred and HOA i have a 81,337.5 Tooltip DPS standing in Hideout.

For Guardians, Atziri, Izaro, Shaper:
I switched Abyssus with my rare helm and +1 endurance belt for extra life and resistances.

Headhunter is only used solo as parties tend to have classes that cull better than you even with culling strike gem (assassin / slayer) or they have so much damage that they 1 shot packs before you cull.

Key Notes:
1. Facetanked Chimera entire fight
2. Facetanked Minotaur Slam
3. DO NOT use Immortal Call. Endurance Charges are your friend with life regen, physical mitigation, armor, extra resistances, and damage.

4. I make up my resistances through jewels/tree
5. Mana sustainment is through mana leech from jewel(s)
6. Not an experienced forum poster so sorry no screenshots, vids, etc.
7. I am a standard league player. Sorry if this doesn't seem within the realm for temp league. But gear is here for you to get an idea.

I'm looking forward on giving your build a try but do u think it will be useful for 3.0?? since the bleeding and poison changes...

Running this now.

lvl 83

Here are my gears.

Spoiler

Sometimes got one shot by bosses. IDK why.
But this works ok for me for now.

Looking for improvements. Please share with me.

Here is my passive skill tree.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAOkACBEgAHHG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkURo-fLgpLvGsVw3ZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82XKprKpZ8xo4kFWfPi3SxPbGrgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfJ_fidhoWNeWUeZ3Uzs7nsWWbJHOl3kJljkO0iHyQYIHa9k0joY7xBV99fIvu-2aO4Kbns2nMJ_LPC2DX8EEeWipbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nqZSHapBsqSeE79rBQzHDM1oav9VTu3TtBS167y5T029AoF4TIVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKb3uRa7wAEGxl2k3dXzjfSDAAAAADIAAAAAIwLmABQBASwBBwGWAAHECQJkAMgAAWQAAegDAWQAAfQBBh8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

Last edited by ironpeg on Jun 24, 2017, 7:48:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info