[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

"
jimboelessar wrote:
I'm currently lvl 70 with this build and having quite a lot of fun with it. I'm having difficulties getting my daresso's defiance to a 5 or 6 link. What would you say takes priority for the Sunder support gems? should I prioritise Fortify over faster attacks (haven't put my cruel lab points yet cause I'm still not sure what to get atm).
I'm also running with Ancestral Protector-WED-faster attacks-added fire and it's a small boost in dps when fighting bosses but also gives a nice attack speed aura.

If you only have a 4 link thats fine I ran just a 4 link until I got to around level 75.

Sunder-Melee Physical-fortify-multistrike( use con effect instead of melee physical if you have one leveled up its a big dps boost. 5th Id run melee physical and 6th faster attacks, now the reasoning behind not running added fire or physical to lightning is so I can change aura's and run reflect elemental maps.

Pure Dps set up- Sunder-multi-con effect-fortify-physical to lightning-(added fire or Wed) which ever gives the most.

I tried running Ancestral protector my problem was he kept getting 1 shot by every boss I ran into and constantly casting him with little benefit just didnt work for me. I currently have 281% to attack speed plus I use vaal haste which believe me helps allot and boosts dps as well as speed. I also use arctic armor + destrem on really tough bosses and just sitting there and face tank them.
I pretty new (and stupid when it comes to game mechanics), how are you generating endurance charges for IC to eat up for the buff?
"
Akpropst wrote:
I pretty new (and stupid when it comes to game mechanics), how are you generating endurance charges for IC to eat up for the buff?

The Armor gives them to me on kill.

Last edited by sethbine on Mar 24, 2016, 8:29:54 AM
Just seems weird. IC consumes them but you lose them on hit. Does that give IC enough time to consume them to extend its duration or not?
"
Akpropst wrote:
Just seems weird. IC consumes them but you lose them on hit. Does that give IC enough time to consume them to extend its duration or not?

I believe ic works first Ive never seen the other effect happen but Ive seen 3 second ic going many times.
Hi, i wanted to ask a question it may be stupid but i dont know the answer.I have bought all the pieces needed and put all the gems in and i have more auras available than i can use simultaneously so i wonder if i can pick the ones that i can use all the time and replace the rest with other gems, if any.So what do you think?
"
SanDanGlokta wrote:
Hi, i wanted to ask a question it may be stupid but i dont know the answer.I have bought all the pieces needed and put all the gems in and i have more auras available than i can use simultaneously so i wonder if i can pick the ones that i can use all the time and replace the rest with other gems, if any.So what do you think?

well what I do is put the ones Im not currently using into my alterate weapon set for leveling or use later. then hit X pull out the gem and change aura's most times though I do it only for reflect maps or high physical or elelmental bosses depending on what I need. You can also run ruby saphire and topaz flasks depending on the boss or boost to damage for extra defense too.
"
sethbine wrote:
"
SanDanGlokta wrote:

well what I do is put the ones Im not currently using into my alterate weapon set for leveling or use later. then hit X pull out the gem and change aura's most times though I do it only for reflect maps or high physical or elelmental bosses depending on what I need. You can also run ruby saphire and topaz flasks depending on the boss or boost to damage for extra defense too.

So there arent any gems that can replace those? Cause i dont care much about running reflect maps for example, i mean to say that i prefer not swapping at my builds and i dont know what gems i can use in those slots if any.
"
SanDanGlokta wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:
"
SanDanGlokta wrote:

So there arent any gems that can replace those? Cause i dont care much about running reflect maps for example, i mean to say that i prefer not swapping at my builds and i dont know what gems i can use in those slots if any.

Sure you could run, a totem such as ancestrial protector/flame totem and you can use vengance vaal haste or another vaal attack like vaal ground pound and use support gems to make it stronger. Theres always empower, enlightning or enhance gems as well that can add support to your set up.
Oh ok thanks! ill try those out then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info