[2.2]Juggernaut-Sunder-(UPDATED) Lvl 90. 5500 hp, Fast clear speeds, Atziri done. Videos soon

Bandits choices?
"
sethbine wrote:
"
annonymouse__ wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0FPAd1C2EOPBNMFCAUcRa7F-EaOBo-IVUm-CcgJy8pLiz7MHc1kjpSOuE8LT38QKBDMUd-SHhN404yUEdTu1hjWfNZ_l4TXz9hUmRSZU1nm2jycql07Xaseu98uHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKIozPkFWQbKIAplepJ6mUrKqtja4-r2y3Pr02vqe_1cBmwKbBo8T2xVPGrsbYyx7PftI42L3ZfNrB3DLcPeJh5FHqGO8O707wH_Gs8kHyRfON9IP2SPcy97n46_4K_o8=

I cleaned your build a bit and saved 3 points, you can also take the life node near iron grip now

ok I see the one point saved by going across the bottom nicely done but under tireless I see you took a point not required there and I dont see 2 other points saved looked several times but maybe Im missing something, either way thanks for the 1 point I saw every bit helps.

You actualy save 3 points if you take the point near Tireless cause you can drop the 3 str points linking the armor and hp nodes near the first Endurance charge :P
Hey Mate,

build works fine!

What bandit choices did u make?
Especially the cruel one.
atk speed or dmg?
"
Maekaah wrote:
This a HC build ?

This builds both strong enough and defencive enough to do hard core. Ive died only a couple times with it and both times were before I was fully geared and ran around like crazy because well I dont care in softcore if I die or not, Had I been in hardcore Im sure Id still be alive and doing well.
"
porr wrote:
Bandits choices?

Dang I knew I forgot something, Bandits I went life of course, attack speed(I love speed) but you could go physical or point, and endurance charge for more defense.
"
hgbudde wrote:
Hey Mate,

build works fine!

What bandit choices did u make?
Especially the cruel one.
atk speed or dmg?

I picked attack speed, I loved using voidbane 50% attack speed until I got the axe, main reason for the axe was bloodmagic on attacks.
updated passive tree using better nod placement thanks to a poster, also was able to add 4 two hander damage speed nods which put me close to 20k dps before buffs, if going hard core I suggest you get the life nods above iron grip instead for another 23% to life putting you over 5500 hp with 18k dps is still very nice. I may find myself changing to this if later I feel the need for more hit points at this time I feel very strong and tanky with fortify buffs etc. Thanks for posting and helping improve the build.

Now I still believe the tooltip dps is off Im sure Im not doing only 20k damage per second, its gotta be something like dps times attacks per second=which would make it over 100k dps easy with allot of defense and life this build really works for almost everything, I will be testing Atziri soon too. Let you know the results maybe Ill figure out how to record videos and add a few too.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 11, 2016, 7:05:45 PM
"
sethbine wrote:
updated passive tree using better nod placement thanks to a poster, also was able to add 4 two hander damage speed nods which put me close to 20k dps before buffs, if going hard core I suggest you get the life nods above iron grip instead for another 23% to life putting you over 5500 hp with 18k dps is still very nice. I may find myself changing to this if later I feel the need for more hit points at this time I feel very strong and tanky with fortify buffs etc. Thanks for posting and helping improve the build.

Now I still believe the tooltip dps is off Im sure Im not doing only 20k damage per second, its gotta be something like dps times attacks per second=which would make it over 100k dps easy with allot of defense and life this build really works for almost everything, I will be testing Atziri soon too. Let you know the results maybe Ill figure out how to record videos and add a few too.

You do single target 18k dps, in packs the stuff chains and so on, the more mobs in pack the more dps :).
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:

You do single target 18k dps, in packs the stuff chains and so on, the more mobs in pack the more dps :).
Thats either wrong or mobs have become very weak, I destroy allot of bosses rather fast just hold down mouse and watch them die, 20k now even seems very weak to be killing tier 7+ bosses. Ive seen allot of dps tooltips that dont display the correct amount, also with fortify, frenzy, and Onslaught its over 28k but even then that seems low, now I compare this to my reave character with 128k dps sitting in my ho with just aura's and I clear mobs and bosses allot faster then he does.

Now something I need people to understand as well, I cleared most content fully including Malakai deathless with a 4 link, and with just multi melee physical and Fortify. Now I have a 5 link and working on a second armor for 6 link, also my gems are just now level 18 which means 2 or 3 more levels I can add to them will greatly improve the dps. I also had only about 4k hp and allot worse gear then I do now. So basic decent resist gear and a fair weapon will get you far enough to get better gear.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 11, 2016, 8:35:10 PM
Running a similar sunder build. How are you generating your endurance charges? I am thinking about running blashpehmy warlords mark or something

NVM. saw daressos
Last edited by mike4334 on Mar 12, 2016, 3:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info