[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
Psykadric wrote:
hi, want to try this build, but i don't understand how can you reach 5K armor with full ES stuff?

I have 0 armor on gear, but rumis gives 3000 armor. I have 53% increased effect of flasks, which makes this 4590. On top of that, i get a 24% increased armor node on my way :)
"
Psykadric wrote:
hi, want to try this build, but i don't understand how can you reach 5K armor with full ES stuff?

Rumi's flask bro! you will be constantly watching your flask duration so when it end hit it again! as long as there are mobs that you can hit your flask will never run out! hence the title of this build! BV perma flask
oki thx^^
which stat grants you so high dps? is it "8% increased Spell Damage per 5% Block Chance" with rumi's flask? and is critical strike chance > faster casting?
have you tried to use golem? (ice or lightning, i guess)

i'm just leveling and waiting to get a tabula rasa for tests^^ but build seems really strong and funny,
i'm killing packs as mowing the lawn XD
Last edited by vcskadric on Apr 17, 2016, 7:11:09 PM
"
vcskadric wrote:
which stat grants you so high dps? is it "8% increased Spell Damage per 5% Block Chance" with rumi's flask? and is critical strike chance > faster casting?
have you tried to use golem? (ice or lightning, i guess)

i'm just leveling and waiting to get a tabula rasa for tests^^ but build seems really strong and funny,
i'm killing packs as mowing the lawn XD

Cybils really grants a lot of dps. And yes, i think crit is better than faster casting (controlled destruction is even better), as you can easily go to 50 stacks without faster casting.
I have not tried a golem, but i probably should.

Edit: Stone golem might be good for desecrated ground maps.
Last edited by Willemoesium on Apr 18, 2016, 11:19:00 AM
i'm now lv 91 and it's a really nice build XD^^ but OMG so hard to get +6% chance block on claws ^^ already tried 27 times ...
"
Psykadric wrote:
i'm now lv 91 and it's a really nice build XD^^ but OMG so hard to get +6% chance block on claws ^^ already tried 27 times ...

Just buy some. I got mine for 1 ex and the other for 40c. They are a little hard to find. You can compensate lower rolls with a better rolled legacy rumis, if you can.
BTW, to clear hall of grandmasters, I think you will need a reduced block gem. I've been leveling one up to 20/20 just FOR hall of grandmasters. Oh, and I think you need a frost bomb also because Dyness.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
BTW, to clear hall of grandmasters, I think you will need a reduced block gem. I've been leveling one up to 20/20 just FOR hall of grandmasters. Oh, and I think you need a frost bomb also because Dyness.

I cheat a little. I leave the aegis guys alone, and when they are the only ones left, i relog to my RF guy, and kill them with him ;)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

I cheat a little. I leave the aegis guys alone, and when they are the only ones left, i relog to my RF guy, and kill them with him ;)

You call that a little?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info