[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
Finally got around to recording a video for the build. My computer isn't the best and this wasn't the best run, but it shows what the build's capable of. Again, excuse the poor quality of the video and the play ;P

Deathless Shrine Run(Vulnerability,Elemental Weakness, No Regen)
https://youtu.be/Hn45z3KWEMw

Nice video :) I can add it to the guide if you want. Why not use whirling blades more, and drop the quicksilver flask for diamond flask?
How is the build doing in Labyrinth with traps and Izaro ?
"
Axylxys wrote:
How is the build doing in Labyrinth with traps and Izaro ?

It's not. I hate that place!

Well, you can change some flasks for life flask, so you have some sort of defence against traps. Otherwise we depend on leech, so traps will wreck us. It also seems that traps do percentage damage, so our 10k health pool is just as bad as 2k :(

Izaro is a joke. The elevator takes 10 times as long as it does to kill him.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Finally got around to recording a video for the build. My computer isn't the best and this wasn't the best run, but it shows what the build's capable of. Again, excuse the poor quality of the video and the play ;P

Deathless Shrine Run(Vulnerability,Elemental Weakness, No Regen)
https://youtu.be/Hn45z3KWEMw

Nice video :) I can add it to the guide if you want. Why not use whirling blades more, and drop the quicksilver flask for diamond flask?

Sure, add it to the guide if you'd like. I was running quicksilver because it just feels much smoother while mapping. I run Taste/Vinktar/Rumi's at all times then fill the remaining two flask slots with utility either Atziri's Promise,Ruby,Diamond, or Basalt. It is important to use whirling blades once in a while though(unlike I was in the video) so you can keep fortify up. Quicksilver also makes running through the lab much easier
don't you think shadow and dust or any other crit-gloves are better then hirmsorrow?

is elemental focus worth it over added-fire (+43% extra fire damage)?
"
evilch3n wrote:
don't you think shadow and dust or any other crit-gloves are better then hirmsorrow?

is elemental focus worth it over added-fire (+43% extra fire damage)?

Idk if crit is better. Maybe it is. I just feel like im loosing the small portion of physical, because of the way armor works. And besides, Hrimsorrow are so cheap, that it is realistic to try and get ele weakness on them.

Elemental focus is better. We got 45% added damage from taste of hate, and 29% from physical to lightning, making added fire damage a 44/(100+45+29)=24.6% more damage

Elemental focus gives 49% more damage. Even if we got no hrimsorrow, and thereby only 80% conversion, it would be 49%*80%=39% more damage, so elemental focus is far better, if you dont care about shattering everything.
I just started a new character following this build! currently low level killing bosses takes quite a while (not unlike my other too wich is tri-curse bladefall witch , very powerfull even on mid 60's) i believe this build is just as fun as the chrono bladefall so Im giving it a try.

got a odd question though, i dont see your vaal clarity on your skill slots and looking at your atziri video you used all the flask at the same time how do you do it?
"
glocknine wrote:
I just started a new character following this build! currently low level killing bosses takes quite a while (not unlike my other too wich is tri-curse bladefall witch , very powerfull even on mid 60's) i believe this build is just as fun as the chrono bladefall so Im giving it a try.

got a odd question though, i dont see your vaal clarity on your skill slots and looking at your atziri video you used all the flask at the same time how do you do it?

Nice. The build really starts to shine at 68, when you can equip all the flasks.

Its a really good question about the flasks. When you hit 4 keys at once, you probably see that not all 4 flasks get activated. There is a very good reason to this, and i think i will add it in the guide, so you can read the answer there :)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
glocknine wrote:

Nice. The build really starts to shine at 68, when you can equip all the flasks.

Its a really good question about the flasks. When you hit 4 keys at once, you probably see that not all 4 flasks get activated. There is a very good reason to this, and i think i will add it in the guide, so you can read the answer there :)

thanks for the response! i tried on my keyboard pressing all the buttons at the-same time 1234 and it works! i guess it depends on keyboards Im using a roccat isku kb and to make it easier i bind the flasks to a macro. works like a charm!
hi, want to try this build, but i don't understand how can you reach 5K armor with full ES stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info