[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
BoneFaer wrote:
Some advice for lvling?
Bandit choice?

Just added both :)
Thanks.
You try Blood of Corruption Amber Amulet? Turn on gluttony of element ( vaal purity element ) make you immortal i think.
Sadly vaal purity element heal only hp.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Mar 16, 2016, 10:24:44 AM
"
BoneFaer wrote:
Thanks.
You try Blood of Corruption Amber Amulet? Turn on gluttony of element ( vaal purity element ) make you immortal i think.
Sadly vaal purity element heal only hp.

I am aware of this amulet, but there is a few reasons i am not using it:

1: I have focussed this build aroung being able to kill bosses with ease. This means that I consequently dont depend on anything that requires mobs to be killed. Getting vaal souls does just that.

2: The amulet i am currently using, grants spell block which is really powerfull, and i would not like to give that up.

3: With flasks and BV, and Whirling blades, there is already a lot to keep track of. The most limmeting factor in my survivability, is that i don't play the character perfect (And sometimes whiling blades dicides to target the enemy, and instead of jumping away from danger, i jump right back in).

4: The most abvious reson of them all: Look at my videoes, it seems that i already are immortal ;)
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
BoneFaer wrote:
Some advice for lvling?
Bandit choice?

Just added both :)

You rock dude, started my ranger last night!

Edit: I might be missing it, and it might be ovbvious, but we take Master Surgeon and then Master Herbalist as our 4- and 2-node ascendancy talents?
Last edited by gibtuck on Mar 16, 2016, 11:46:14 AM
"
gibtuck wrote:
I might be missing it, and it might be ovbvious, but we take Master Surgeon and then Master Herbalist as our 4- and 2-node ascendancy talents?

It shows in the skill tree, but i take master surgeon and veteran bowyer. As we go full elemental, i thought i were better off with some penetration rather than poison (The chaos res would have been nice though). According to my calculations going poison would have given higher DPS, but the poison would take >5 sec to do all its dmg. As you can see in my videoes, that is way longer than things live, leaving the poison useless.
Hello sir. This build looks awesome but could you post your gem setup... all of them?
"
Hydralicious wrote:
Hello sir. This build looks awesome but could you post your gem setup... all of them?

Yeah, I can do that. I dont use too many skills though ;)

Edit: Done :)
Last edited by Willemoesium on Mar 16, 2016, 4:11:44 PM
Many thanks!
I found poacher mark + flicker strike usefull for lvling.
Rare gloves better for this build right?
Last edited by BoneFaer on Mar 17, 2016, 1:07:04 PM
"
BoneFaer wrote:
I found poacher mark + flicker strike usefull for lvling.
Rare gloves better for this build right?

In this build we have 80% physical damage converted to elemental. This leaves the remaining 20% as a very small portion of physical damage. The way armor works, this is probably reduced by a lot, meaning that it goes to waste. For this reason I am trying to get some Hrimsorrow gloves with corrupted elemental weakness on hit, which will be very great for damage. Ofcourse you could get some rare gloves with life and ES, but ES on gloves is really low, and I have 9K EHP already. Better kill thing even faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info